The NBA Playoffs Begins!!!.......a week ago

Knytewatch

the Lakers are still the favs because no one in 3 years has beaten them in a play off series. Having said that, the Lakers have looked more "beatable" than in past years but we'll have to see if anyone can do it. I sure hope my Kings do :)

the Kings beat their ass last year.. they dominated almost every game. unfortunately, the Lakers always managed to get like 25 more free throws per game.

I remember hearing how the home team always got more free throws than the other in that series :-? . Could that have been propaganda?

I remember hearing how the home team always got more free throws than the other in that series :-? .  Could that have been propaganda?

the Lakers always got more free throws than the Kings in that series.. in game six, the really had one, the lakers only made like 1 field goal in the fourth quarter, but still scored like 28 points.. it was awefull

Damn Lakers! I can't believe Minnesota folded up like that. but the other series have all gone as predicted so far.

I remember hearing how the home team always got more free throws than the other in that series :-? . Could that have been propaganda?

the Lakers always got more free throws than the Kings in that series.. in game six, the really had one, the lakers only made like 1 field goal in the fourth quarter, but still scored like 28 points.. it was awefull

I didn't watch the games (too late for me), so all I had to go by was what ESPN analysts said.

this sixers thing is starting to make me mad. just win already. they could have won in 4 games, but they gave up two cames they shouldnt have

why the hell is this thread in the music mania forum?

:oops:

My bad. Outsiders was complaining that it needed to be moved, so I moved it. :lol: Actually, when I was moving it, I was trying to talk to someone on messenger and accidentally moved it here. Now either Sith or Jay are gonna have to move it to the sports forum. :Doh:

my all time favorite basketball player is Elvis.. wait :x the music/sports mix up has got me all discombobulated (sp?)

Watching the games tonight i ask myself..........do these teams know how many games need to be won in a SEVEN game series?????!?!?!?

It seems like the mavs and the magic think they've already won with 3.