Who is still here?

Shrapnel

Welcome back Shrapnel :) havn't heard from ya in a long time. What's new bud? how's your collectiong growing?

the older members are starting to get down there, but there are still a bunch around. not all these are transfans but older members that still post often :)

Me

Roy - changed his name to Morbo

Blaster - changed his name to Legato

bespin refugee

Captain Typho

Darthmaul33

jeff - he's around once in a while but too often anymore :(

onetrueblue - I havn't seen him too much lately, but he's around

Degato

Doc Evil

Jay

Ironlungs -I dont see him that much but still stops by once in a while

Transformheadon - isn't on as much anymore but still around

britny j. simpson - changer his name to 133R7 or something like that. and yes she turned out to be a guy!! lol

Fred Broca

Imacooldude (forget how he spelld that.. ) changed his name to snake eyes, he's around once in a while too

acethebathound - still around, he was gone for a while, but has stopped in a bit.

Cyber Bear

SKYWARP

Jedi Crippler

Father X is still around but not too much

firestongue

jeffsteele

mightyrain

Sith666 - changed his name to Sith

There's still lots around :)

Thanks for the welcome back guys!

My collection is still growing of course, even though Hasbro is slow with Armada here in the Netherlands. I'll be going to the store later today, Bendy Prime is supposed to arrive today (but no sign of Blurr yet, alas).

I'm fine, thank you all for asking :), I've been really busy with all kinds of things though. Exams being one of them... How have you guys been?

I see Reminator still likes the Devil smiley (:evil:) a lot. :D

And it's good to see so many of you are still here, and I do remember you Catter. :)

Crazy Drummer, thanks for the list! What's up with all the name changes though?

And good day to all new people, although I'm starting to consider myself new too. So many people I don't know yet...

You guys sure generate a lot of topics per day by the way! I'm having trouble to keep up with you all.. :)

Hey Shrapnel, are you from Seibertron's energon hub? If so then you must know my face. I have been mostly posting here-the gang here's more freindly and respectable than most boards. #=$

I used to be a member of Seibertron, but that was a long time ago. I don't recall any Energon Pub, I think it must have been introduced after my departure there. I do remember the Caption thingy we had going there on the board, that was always quite enjoyable. That still there? :)

Hi Shrapnel,

I always welcome back other Dutchies. :D

We are everywhere, aren't we? :)

Have we met before, by chance? I'm ShrapnelClone these days at most places, but you might know me as Kickback, Shrapnel, Chop Shop or Headstrong. And do you know about the Dutchbot meeting in Oss, read about it HERE