AMAZON SALE BACK!

prozac

sweet. many ppl missed out on this, so lets keep it bumped up so;s they can see it!

Nice. Maybe I should print these out and see if I can't get the deal at my own TRU.

Damn, man. :cry: I guess its the old MO. Scuese me while I run up to Publix for one.

Excellent.

I did what i shouldve done the first time: cancelled my 20 dollar order for the PP and put it back in for 15.

Plus I ordered another tiger force.

And if anyone says that cancelling the first one just to reorder for cheaper is "stealing", "dishonest" or some other such crap, they will be ::cyber-slapped:: @-@ :D

did anyone this time see anything about getting an extra 2 pack with your purchase? some ppl got that deal last time, but i didnt, because i dont think it was offered when i orddered. i hated it too becuase i wouldve loved another blue claws!

Bump,

I just ordered 12 army builder sets and was wondering if there was any way to get some extra two packs.

I was wondering about the 2 packs also when i ordered another python set, but it didnt ever say anyting about it.

man did you order 12! SETS or 12 figures??? 12 sets is out of control!!! lol. but i know how it goes with army building!

Bump,

I just ordered 12 army builder sets and was wondering if there was any way to get some extra two packs.

I was wondering about the 2 packs also when i ordered another python set, but it didnt ever say anyting about it.

man did you order 12! SETS or 12 figures??? 12 sets is out of control!!! lol. but i know how it goes with army building!

Im a ##$%$#, I know. I ordered 8 pp sets and 4 bats sets. I ended up saving $60 because of the sale so I figured that it would be best to buy them all right now instead of waiting for them to hit store shelves.

Im a ##$%$#, I know. I ordered 8 pp sets and 4 bats sets. I ended up saving $60 because of the sale so I figured that it would be best to buy them all right now instead of waiting for them to hit store shelves.

what are you gonna do with 8 python patrol sets? You can't possibly display them all together, unless you have like 500 Cobra troops already.. otherwise it will look like a Python Patrol army, and some Cobra troops too.

I could see a ton of Bats though, since they are a staple of the Cobra army.

But I think the most Python sets I would want, even for free is 3.

Bump,

yeah i can see your point there. but like clam said--what ARE you gong to do with so many? custom fodder or what?

I saw the sale again and bought a Python Patrol and BAT set. It must be an off and on kind of thing. Or maybe it was not supposed to be off at all.

actually it hasnt ended since the second time it happened. it first went on one friday about 2 weeks ago, then came back about a week later and has been on ever since.

it looks to me that they are trying to imitate walmarts system of making $$$: more volume at cheaper prices = $$$. or something.

At those prices, I finally caved and bought the BAT Pack. It looked good, but I wanted to hold out. Not any more.

The fact that Toys R Us has the brains to create such a great Cobra troop builder set like this new Python Patrol and then put it on sale for $5 dollars off the original asking price is any Cobra troop builder's dream. I pre-ordered 6 packs of the new Python Patrol and think they will look smashing with the other 80 or so Vipers and Cobra soldiers of various rank and speciality in my collection. It's hard enough being a Cobra troop builder having to buy a Joe everytime you want to pick up a new IRON Grenadier or Sand-Viper, and be forced to pay more money then you want. Anyone who calls him/herself a Cobra fan and passes up this deal should be dragged out to the middle of the street and shot. ^*^

The fact that Toys R Us has the brains to create such a great Cobra troop builder set like this new Python Patrol and then put it on sale for $5 dollars off the original asking price is any Cobra troop builder's dream. I pre-ordered 6 packs of the new Python Patrol and think they will look smashing with the other 80 or so Vipers and Cobra soldiers of various rank and speciality in my collection. It's hard enough being a Cobra troop builder having to buy a Joe everytime you want to pick up a new IRON Grenadier or Sand-Viper, and be forced to pay more money then you want. Anyone who calls him/herself a Cobra fan and passes up this deal should be dragged out to the middle of the street and shot. ^*^

hahahaha great point man. Welcome by the way!

Bonus points for using the word "smashing" as well lol!!

what are you gonna do with 8 python patrol sets? You can't possibly display them all together, unless you have like 500 Cobra troops already.. otherwise it will look like a Python Patrol army, and some Cobra troops too.

I could see a ton of Bats though, since they are a staple of the Cobra army.

But I think the most Python sets I would want, even for free is 3.

Im a pretty hardcore army builder and seized the oppurtunity to have 8 of each of the pp figures. The only customizations that I might be doing will be to the 7 major blood heads that I will have.