Clutch Will Have A Beard

JayC

I missread it title. I though that it said 'Clutch Will Have To Bread', and I thought to myself, "Oh my God, think of the childern, NOOOOOOO!!" :lol:

From DDD himself:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With Clutch being one of the most beloved characters from G.I. Joe, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering this, but will Double-Clutch have his trademark beard or stubble? I recently saw the picture of D-C in the latest Tomarts, it is obviously a repainted Recondo but his beard is absent. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Yes.

Derryl D. DePriest

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I missread it title. I though that it said 'Clutch Will Have To Bread', and I thought to myself, "Oh my God, think of the childern, NOOOOOOO!!" :lol:

Uhh... that would be breed. :-?

OOPS!! Damn typos. :evil:

Yeah the colors are very true to the orginal. You know I was thinking they should just take the Recondo figure and rename him clutch for the Vamp Mark II and then make a new Recondo :D j/k

well i dont hate it! two things bug me about it

1) clutch has black facial hair? not brown hope hasbro fixs this?

2)clutch would never wear boots like that! clutch is a mechanic a greese monkey! combatboots and motor oil type guy, those boots are a little too.. i dont know...classy or regal?

what does this mean???? a little customizing and you got a preety good clutch figure! he should of had his own new sculpt figure but like me, he never gets any respect! :-?

TM

Sweet I like em!! But ya His beard better be Black :o Or i outta...

*boom his brain explodes*

Now all they need to do is make a new re-sculpted Recondo. And they need to give him a mustache. Recondo without his mustache is like Flint without his beret, it's just wrong.

Now all they need to do is make a new re-sculpted Recondo. And they need to give him a mustache. Recondo without his mustache is like Flint without his beret, it's just wrong.

Recondo also needs that hat of his from Version 1.

Recondo also needs that hat of his from Version 1.

Yeah, and it needs to be removable.

Except those elbows. Hasbro's gotta paint them sh!ts already. god...

I hope one of you going to the convention SERIOUSLY finds DDD and stress to him the importance of fine detailing. This half-assed paint BS has got to STOP once and for all. A lot of repaints that could have been GREAT were ruined by them slacking off. And they KNOW better. Theyve proved it with convention stuff