Degato

So far, I've been downloading episodes from

Love Hina

Hellsing

Bastard!

Gundam Seed

Excel Saga

Saint Seiya Hades Saga

Any other series besides trigun, any other Gundam series, and Robotech that I should be looking for?

I hear good things about .hack//sign, but I d/l'ed the first five episodes and wasn't THAT impressed. Does it get better?

flame of recca, not released in us yet, penpal in phillipines told me about it , good, similar to yu yu hakusho, but with less drawn out battles, but not similar enough to get boring, I very much enjoyed it :D

flame of recca, not released in us yet, penpal in phillipines told me about it , good, similar to yu yu hakusho, but with less drawn out battles, but not similar enough to get boring, I very much enjoyed it

HA! You haven't seen the tournament yet I see :lol:

Recca is a good choice, but while a few elements are similar to Yu Yu, they're nothing alike. Yu Yu Hakusho's about the battles in the spirit world, while Recca is about the soul survivor of a ninja clan who wore special devices to tap into special aspects of nature and life.

Other great ones to watch:

Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster: Comedy, border-line hentai, but funny has hell and definitely worth the download.

Jubei-Chan: Comedy/Action. Sentai about a girl who transforms into a legendary swords(wo)man when she wears a heart-shaped eye patch. Dont' knock it, she's hot 8)

FLCL (aka Furi Kuri, or Fooly Cooly here in the US): Just plain insane. Brought to you by Gainax, a confused boy's life is disrupted when a girl from outerspace hits him on the head with her guitar, and strange things start happening to him. It's only 6 eps long, but it's one of my personal favorites.

Angelic Layer: CLAMP pumps out another shoujo-packed blockbuster, but this time tapping into Pokemon roots to get it. A popular game called Angelic Layer (where the players build their own figures, program them how they want them, and then battle them through a psychic-type uplink) hooks a young girl who, while unwilling at first, suddenly finds herself immeresed in the game.

Fruits Basket: Comedy/???. An orphaned school-girl rooms with actual living embodiments of the Chinese Zodiac. The catch? These embodiments turn to their animal form when hugged. Crazy stuff.

Vandread and Vandread S2: In the future, men and women live on separate worlds and war with each other, until an ancient relic of a ship reveals itself and puts a crew of hundreds of women and three men in a situation where it's a race to get home before the real scourge of the galaxy arrives....

That's all I can think of for now.

flame of recca, not released in us yet, penpal in phillipines told me about it , good, similar to yu yu hakusho, but with less drawn out battles, but not similar enough to get boring, I very much enjoyed it

HA! You haven't seen the tournament yet I see :lol:

Recca is a good choice, but while a few elements are similar to Yu Yu, they're nothing alike. Yu Yu Hakusho's about the battles in the spirit world, while Recca is about the soul survivor of a ninja clan who wore special devices to tap into special aspects of nature and life.

Other great ones to watch:

I have episodes 1-25 thank you very much :D :wink:

do you know if they will continue the series? because the anime stopped at manga #16 an manga is know around #33 or so I hear @*-