FrostBite RePaint...VERY VERY COOL!

NightCreeper

Here is a frostbite I repainted, I didn't like the green so i painted him black/blue/silver. This (i think) is a very cool looking Frostbite, the colors go good with him. (this is my first ever repaint i have done by myself, i plan to make some customs soon)

Let me know what you think? :D

http://jackalopeeye.tripod.com/jackalopesk...skate/id15.html

Wow, that's hella cool! Have you ever seen the JvC Club reservist? It's basically Wet Suit's torso with the rest of Frostbite attached to it. It's an exclusive figure for JvC Club members (which my wonderful girflriend signed me up for for Christmas). I've been thikning about repainting mine. I mean, hell, it's supposed to be an action figure of me, so I can look however I want.

Very nice repaint NightCreeper. I take it you figured out how to take him apart? :wink:

One thing I wanted to mention...It looks as if you may have used model car paints on him due to the shinyness. If you did, I wouldn't recommend it...try using acrylics. I could be wrong...was just wondering and making a suggestion. :D

Yeah that is pretty damn sweet! my favorite version of him so far, definantly.

Thanks Darth Joe, he is pretty shiny the pic was taken after i finished him adn he still is shiny, but he aint sticky. I love the shinyness, like most joes are on their legs. And yes i know how to take them apart i plan to buy some more wave 6 figures and make some customs. Thanks once again.

Thanks firestongue, I really appreciate the compliments. I didn't know people would like it that much I LOVE IT. Its my first repaint so that suprises me even more how much people like it. Thanks FT.

you know that last one sounded too harsh...let me rephrase

I think the paint application looks very good!

maybe a bit too shiny

The colors for a joe are all wrong. too close to cobra blue.

but the craftsmanship def very very good

you know that last one sounded too harsh...let me rephrase

I think the paint application looks very good!

maybe a bit too shiny

The colors for a joe are all wrong.  too close to cobra blue.  

but the craftsmanship def very very good

I know what you mean , but i had the urge to color him black and blue and silver i pictured how cool he would look in my mind, this was my first repaint, so i wasnt going for the whole GI Joe look. I was just experimenting how to paint and just painted him a pretty cool color.

Next time i will probally paint him to match the GI Joe colors, whos knows maybe this is frostbites spy troop costume? :D