FACE PLATE COBRA COMMANDER?????????????

GI Beach Head

In either wave 8 or 9 of gi joe vs cobra (3 3/4) they are suppose to make a cobra commander figure and i was wondering whether this is going to be a face plate cobra commander??????????????? because that would be really really sweet, and it would be highly anticipated figure.

I heard somewhere that it was going to be the faceplate But I am not sure!!!!!!! @*-

Yeah bro,Wave 8 is suppose to feature a Face-Plate Cobra Commander at long last.

Everyone,please welcome my little brother to the ADC forums (yes he is GI Beach Head),I have no clue why he joined and I didn't even tell him I was part of the board.But I'm gonna teach him the ropes here.So first things first bro,stop bringing back topics from a month ago! :evil:

Yeah bro,Wave 8 is suppose to feature a Face-Plate Cobra Commander at long last.

Everyone,please welcome my little brother to the ADC forums (yes he is GI Beach Head),I have no clue why he joined and I didn't even tell him I was part of the board.But I'm gonna teach him the ropes here.So first things first bro,stop bringing back topics from a month ago!  :evil:

How old is he? @*-

He's 15 going on 16.He's very energetic about collecting the new Joe line and learning all about it since he was considerably younger than I was during the 'golden' age of the GI Joes in the late 80's,so I'm glad to see he's follow in his big bro's footsteps :D He's kinda my hook-up for Joes and stuff when I'm not at home and stuck down at college as well.

FACE PLATE COBRA COMMANDER?????????????

WAVE 6 BEACH HEAD vs SAND VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we have enough exclamation and question marks? @-@

Anyhow, I believe the new face plate CC would be awesome. They hadnt made one since RAH line came out in '82. The hooded commander was cool but face plate seemed to be more commanding and thats how I always watched him in the cartoon. Hope GvC line does justice to the RAH face plate CC.

By the way, GI BH, You know there is already a Beach Head on this forum oh and one more thing welcome to the board

Edit: I just read that it is CC's lil bro, well he shouldve told you about the Beach Head thing.

Edit: I just read that it is CC's lil bro' date=' well he shouldve told you about the Beach Head thing.[/quote']

Like I said,I had no clue that he joined or had intentions to join until he had already done so.I know there's a Beach Head already here and such and I suggested he might want to change his ADC name,but I really don't see a problem with it.

IS THERE ANYONE WITHOUT THE NAME DUSTY?????????

The question marks are a trademark so if u see alot its me!!!

AND U GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE I GOT THE COOLEST NAME GI BEACH HEAD

IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I dont think so, but Samus Aran might get mad for you taking her man's name. :lol: Go right ahead, it doesnt bother me.

IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

AND IF SAMUS WANTS TO START A FIGHT WHAT R U WAITING FOR IM RIGHT HERE, im jk, i think :lol:

no, someone else had the coolest name, Beach Head already. You might want to try out something a bit more original. And spell out "You." It doesnt take that much extra effort. Also, ease up on the all caps Jr. Thats like yelling

CC, you better calm the kid down. Or something is going to happen and its not going to be good.

GI BH(I am not refering you as the whole name since there is already one of that name)

These few weeks of being new will be the deciding point of your reputation, dont screw it up for yourself. No criticizing yet but just advice.

Yeah,seriously bro,don't do capitalization for everything,don't do so many question and exclamation marks.And try to spell out everything from 'you' to 'are'.I got your back,but that can only go so far.

Don't you guys live in the same house? @*-

'Course we do,but right now I'm far away from home at a place called 'college' and I will be until May.Then I'll move back in with the lil runt and such.I'm giving him advice about ADC,but he'll just have to learn on his own and as time goes by like everyone else had.

eek6.gif

AND IF SAMUS WANTS TO START A FIGHT WHAT R U WAITING FOR IM RIGHT HERE, im jk, i think :lol:

double0smile.gifcwm27.gif

Yo man he didn't go down hes just trying to help his brother out, cut the man some slack, please

Im sure if that was your brother or sybling you would be helping them out.

LOL NO! 3817-laugh.gif

Tom

eek6.gif

double0smile.gifcwm27.gif

:lol: :o :lol:

no, someone else had the coolest name, Beach Head already. You might want to try out something a bit more original. And spell out "You." It doesnt take that much extra effort. Also, ease up on the all caps Jr. Thats like yelling

YEAH, NEWBIE. STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT IS CONSIDERED 'YELLING' OPN THE INTERNET AND OMG! IF IT ISN'T! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

HEY DOC, I THINK WE SET THIS DUDE STRAIGHT. OK? OK. 8)