Rarest LOTR: FOTR/TT Figures

TheBelk

As I was sitting here, I started thinking to myself, " :roll: Hmmm... I wonder which LOTR figures are the most rare???" Give me your opinion on whos the Top Three Rarest figures from the FOTR line, then give me the Top Three for the TT line (not counting Twilight Frodo).

~The Belk~

LOTR line:

1. Stridor, I only saw him once (but I got him :P )

2. Galadriel, I haven't seen her at all. :cry:

3. Traveling Bilbo, never saw him, and had to get him on Ebay. :evil:

TTT line:

1. Galadriel :cry:

2. Legolas, saw him once, 6 months after his wave was supposed to hit.

3. Prologue Elf, saw him once (but I got him :P )

id say fotr green carded gandalph,bilbo,withcking ringwraith and boromir and lurtz. tt gotta be twighlight ringwraith, both legolas and gollum. galadriel and prologe elf and hard too

Definitely the burger king Uruk-Hai mail-in exclusive.

What? I heard that they had to redo the contest because they had so many left over. I did get mine, however. :wink:

Don't go crazy over trying to get him. Remember the original Ugluk sculpt, with arrow-shooting Lurtz body, but differently head? It's that, but with black hair. And he didn't even come with a weapon :x . The uruk-hai mask is pretty cool, however, and sort of fits on the other uruk hai (sort of).

Orc Warrior

Gandalf The White

Berserker Uruk-Hai vs. Elven Archer

These were (and still are, we have tons of Gandalf the White left) pretty plentiful in my area. Maybe the distributions were off in certain areas. If this is the case . . . these lists may be wrong :-?, and of no help to you, Belk.

Yup. They are ridiculously scarce. I've lost all hope in finding Galadriel around me . . . :cry:

:wink: As much as I hate it sometimes, thank heavens for Ebay. I should be getting those two in the mail this friday/saturday (along with Faramir, who I didn't have). I'll post reviews when I get them.

Orc Warrior

Gandalf The White

Berserker Uruk-Hai vs. Elven Archer

These were (and still are, we have tons of Gandalf the White left) pretty plentiful in my area. Maybe the distributions were off in certain areas. If this is the case . . . these lists may be wrong :-?, and of no help to you, Belk.

Well, they were the rarest to me. But GTW is everywhere now. I still need the Elv vs. Berserker though.

Well, they were rare to a degree, Rik. I only saw Orc Warrior in couples when I did find him, but I found him all over during a season long period of searching for Traveling Bilbo, only finding the Orc less then not at all near the end of that line's initial distribuition. The reason why I said the Berserker vs. Elven Archer wasn't that rare was because they had a whole peg full of them last autumn at my local TRU, but now that I think about it, I didn't see them anywhere esle besides there. :oops:

I saw it once when Series 3 first came out at Toys R Us. They had about 3 there, but I was broke and now they're nowhere to be seen. I'm not forking out another £35 like I did for Boromir vs. Lurtz. :evil:

i have no idea waht you guys are talking about but i've got most of the action figures and the ones that are hardest to find are def. Strider, Moria Orc, and Arwen Evenstar with horse is mad hard to find and Elrond theses 4 are by far the hardest to find even when you look on line you still can't find them but all the rest you can find.

Arwen Evenstar with horse

I forgot all about this one. I can't even remember how many times I saw it :-? . Elrond wasn't that rare when he first came out by me, but from what I've heard alot of people missed out on him.

i know what your saying with him not being rare at first but now thats he is off the market its no where to be found along with arwen i want those 2 so bad but i can't find em on line and im not paying more then 20 for either one

i'm not paying more then 20 for either one

Neither would I, although Arwen wouldn't be that bad, considering she's got a small frodo with her and her horse is so decked out. :lol: If I had known the demand for Elrond would've been this bad, I would've stocked up! (jk)

• 2 weeks later...