Sign in to follow this  
grand theft autobot

New Favorite Anime Tune?

I don't think I've asked this in a while....what are your latest favorite anime songs?

Personally, I've been digging lately:

X (TV) Opening - ExDream

Gasaraki Opening - Message #9

Argentosoma Opening - Silent Wind (I think)

AND....here's the crazy one....

Mahoromatic Ending - Mahoro de Mambo.....that song is too damn catchy and cute!!! It's stuck in my head now!!!! Argh!!

Ones that have been sitting in my head

Gundam SEED- "Invoke" (1st opening), "Moment" (second opening) and "So Was Together" (ending)

Samurai Deeper Kyo- "Ai No Requiem"

One Piece- opening theme song (I think it's the same name) and Memories (ending)

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner - Beyond the Bounds

And then I've immersed myself in some older songs like:

Evangelion- "Komm Suesser Todd (Come Forth Sweet Death)" from the End of Eva movie

FLCL- "Little Busters"

Zeta Gundam- "Zeta Kwoete" (first opening)

Rurouni Kenshin- "Sobakasu" (first opening), "1/2" (second opening), "Heart of Sword" (second ending), "It's Gonna Rain" (third ending), "1/3" (fourth ending)

So much music!

My favorite is

Fukai Mori. This, for those who don't know, is from Inuyasha. It's sung Do As Infinity

http://inuyasha.nu/downloads/videos/fukai_mori.wmv

I LOVE that song. I sometimes wish I could speak Japanese to understand it. Inuyasha is a magnificent series. Cowboy Bebop's "Real Folk Blues" is another song I try to sing along with-although my TRY at Japanese SUCKS!

HT is a great Trigun song, but an even better song from that series is Rakuen. And if you know what scene they play it in, you can't help but feel you want to sympathize with the cast.

Here are some other good ones:

Zoids (Classic): Wild Flowers

Zoids Slash Zero: No Future (wonderful beat)

Blue Submarine #6: I forgot the name of the theme song, but it's a good one

Shin Getter Robo: Heats! <=== One of the coolest songs ever. It could be applied to so many other different series you can't help but love it.

Martian Sucessor Nadesico: You Get to Burning

Vandread: Opening (I forgot the name), and Himegoto (ending theme)

Vandread S2: Justice (opening)

Hellsing: Anything from that series kicks ass.

Gundam 0080: Never Give Up Forever (ending/opening)

Vandread: Opening (I forgot the name), and Himegoto (ending theme)

Vandread S2: Justice (opening)

Those are good. I keep rewatching the trailer to Season 2 from other Dvds just to hear it for a minute or so!

Hellsing: Anything from that series kicks ass.

Hells yeah! I just picked up the second disc to listen to more. I'll probably listen to it tonight or tomorrow.

Any song from .hack//Sign is good, and I like I Am, the second opening song for Inuyasha a lot. Oh, and of course Let me be with you from Chobits.