LOTR:TT Case Ratios

TheBelk

I've finally found a great site with wonderful forums. I've spent a good amount of time at the WrestlingFigs forums, but not its time to expand my internet travels. Ok, enough small talk, onto my question. I was wondering if someone could post the case ratios for the entire Two Towers line. I've just started collecting the LOTR:TT figures. I'm extremely curious as to the case ratio of the line. I'm into rare figures such as the Twilight Frodo (1:6), but want to see how the rest of the line is packed. If someone could post this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

~The Belk~

I posted Series 4 for TTT in another thread. It's fairly recent, I think it's labeled Series 4 case ratios? or something like that. As for the rest, I can only tell you that Galadriel of Series 3 is one per case, and Prologue Elf is similiar, perhaps 1-2 per case. Any Aragorn except for the original Strider were/are extremely abundant.

I just got back from my local Wal-Mart (God bless'em). I found Galadriel, Merry/Pippin, and Prologue Elf. Wild stuff, since you just replied about the Galadriel and P. Elf. They had 3 Twilight Ringwraiths, should I have picked one of those up as well? Anyway, the post goes one. Thanks for the info from the young man above, I appreciate it. Does anyone out there have the complete run-down of the TT case ratios for the whole line? If so, I'd really like to see how they're sent out.

~The Belk~

In wave 4, there's supposedly 1X sam in mordor, 1X armored king theoden, 2X helm's deep legolas, and 8X gollum per case, with twilight frodo being something like 1 per every six cases, as you already stated. for wave 3, from the ones I've seen, it looks like Galadriel, Merry/Pippin, and the Prologue Elven Warrior are all one-per-case, the twilight ringwraith is two per case. the rest of the case is all helm's deep aragorn and light-up frodo. the travelling bilbo re-pack is shipping at 1 per case, in the cases with king theoden, saruman the white, eomer, etc. for wave 5, the moria orc is 1 per case.