Widescope is Shockwave?

Blackmada

My brother talked to his dad the other day and was told that Widescope will be Shockwave with a new codename. I don't know where this info came from or if it is true.

I am NOT saying it is for sure, do not SCREAM and YELL at me over it if it turns out false!

We will have to wait and read the filecard to see.

Too me he will be Shockwave one of my favorite characters of all time.

:lol: Yeah, I mean I agree with you, shockwave rules, but it'll be cool if they later on release shockwave as sgt. shockwave or something. I think that's possible. And I know what you mean, is like nunchuk who screams quick kick but is named nunchuk.

They better not have changed Shockwave's name @*- Who would want to change a name as cool as "Shockwave". I will buy the figure and name it shockwave in my Joeuniverse.

pics should still be up at yojoe.com go there click on the yojoe magizine and they have section in there that goes to a butt load of pics.

pics should still be up at yojoe.com go there click on the yojoe magizine  and they have section in there that goes to a butt load of pics.

A lot easier said then done when you're on dialup. I don't want to spend all night waiting for a ton of pics to download and sort through them for just one picture. :lol: Could someone throw me a link directly to a pic?

Now that's an awesome figure!!!  Thanks for the link 8speed. ;)

No problem. :wink:

What's kinda odd is a SWAT Sniper with a dog.... kinda weird. Stilll a cool figure though. Those new waist designs may not be too popular.

Guest DavAnthony

I'm thinking that the wasit piece on WideScope (Shockwave) and Red Dot (Zap or Sci Fi) is just the prototype version. The unpainted prototypes we saw on ebay had the old style waist (crotch) piece but didn't have the swivel leg articulation so who knows. The 2003 Beachead prototype had a waist similiar to the Widescope shown at the Hasbro show but when he was released it was the usual type.

Dave

I'm thinking that the wasit piece on WideScope (Shockwave) and Red Dot (Zap or Sci Fi) is just the prototype version.  The unpainted prototypes we saw on ebay had the old style waist (crotch) piece but didn't have the swivel leg articulation so who knows.  The 2003 Beachead prototype had a waist similiar to the Widescope shown at the Hasbro show but when he was released it was the usual type.

Dave

If that's the case, i'll love this figure.

Draven

The pic that 8-speed posted is the new Shockwave? Well I wish it would be better than that but I think it does some justice for the good ole man in Blue :)-