Release schedule for Marvel Reprints?

Cmdr_Y

Hey all,

My apologies if there is already a thread like this...

Anyway, do any of you guys know of the release schedule for Vol's 6+ of the Marvel Reprints of the classic comic series? For some reason I think that the next one is due out on Apr 1st, but Marvel's site doesn't have one listed for April OR May. I think there's supposed to be 10 total printing quarterly but I don't think they are on time.

Any help would be hot. Thanks.

My bad,I wasn't paying attention before and thought you were talking about Marvel legends or something.I heard that the Marvel Joe comic reprints were cancelled.

WHAT?!!!?!?!?!?!?

do you have a link to that information or anything? I really hope that you heard wrong on that.

I'm sorry,I wish I did,but I think I saw it on the Devilsdue.net forum,either is was Blaylock or Whele who answered a question about the Marvel Reprints and they announced that Marvel has cancelled the remaining reprints for the time being.

......BUT,I could be wrong,but all I recall seeing is that Marvel has cancelled the reprints.I sure hope not!

all i could find was one copy of each of volume 1 and 2 and i grabbed them eagerly. Tis said i can't find the others and more won't be made.

but the last couple of volumes did not sell very well.

:wink: That wasn't necesarily true. The G.I.JOE TPB's were selling pretty good, it was the other lines that totally blew it. Marvel had to cancell the whole concept. And that was according to a friend of mine who owns a comic book shop.

On another note, I know most of you hate Blaylock's writing, but let's just get one thing straight: if they cancell the comic now, it's gonna be really hard to get another one. Let's just wait for the new one(writer) In the meantime check out FRONTLINES, I really think that comic is pretty good, especially with the rotating teams, different themes and scenarios and possible use of not so overly used characters(I know, not on the recent ones, but according to devils due, they will)