I saw the Cobra Mountain/Island playset at KB toys tonight

JayC

The MicroMachine version that is :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist, but it got me thinking. I wonder if Hasbro plans to just enlarge this playset for the rumored upcoming one for the 3 3/4" line. I don't know if you all have seen the MM one but it would make a pretty cool playset I think if they did.

The MicroMachine version that is  :lol:  Sorry, I couldn't resist, but it got me thinking. I wonder if Hasbro plans to just enlarge this playset for the rumored upcoming one for the 3 3/4" line. I don't know if you all have seen the MM one but it would make a pretty cool playset I think if they did.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No why did you scare me like that :(

they were all right.. but they are too small, i will lose them so easily.

hey is there going to be a playset for the JvC figures?  

if there will be one, what do you want in it?

To tell the truth, I'll be surprised if we ever see another GI Joe playset. I don't think this is the fault of Hasbro either...it's mostly the retailers. The major players (Walmart, Target, and TRU) are more content selling small vehicles and figures and bringing home the cash then having a $50-60 playset sitting on the shelf for months at a time. Granted a lot of us would fork over the dough for one, in the long run they are thinking about what will bring in more profit.

The retailers aren't making much sense now a days. I think they believe themselves to be the experts on what kids want. Not manufactuers who have people going out and testing the demand and who know what they are talking about.

Follow up: Do the retailers even know the names of the popular characters in popular lines? I think not. Yeah, they really are the experts.

My solution: just sell what the guys send you and have faith in the, They want to make a profit too and at least they know which of their stuff will sell well.

didn't scare me! i saw that one coming lol.

I'm not to optimistic about the playset but hopefully it will be a great one.

:lol: you got me soooo good, JAYC!! :lol: when i saw the title of the topic the first thing i thought was some newbie was trying to get some attention but than i saw your name i was like "WTF?!?!" my heart skipped a beat to only find out it was a very cruel joke @-@

i for one am looking forward to a new cobra headquarters. i hope it looks more like a castle/fortress than a military base sorta like the headquarters from the first mini series. :D