Another look at the Grizzly

JayC

I like the tank a lot, although the "Duke" sticker on the driver's seat will have to go

Dude, you know what's gotta go right away? that stupid logo!!!!!!!! and be replaced with the cool one. Other than that, this is the right step for hasbro's vehicles.

:evil: what the hell, man?!?! the DUKE sticker is awesome and as a matter of fact they should change the name of the tank from grizzly to THE DUKE!!!

i think he deserves to have the best JVC vehicle named after him!! :P

it's a relief to finaly get a JVC vehicle without an oversized spring loaded missle launcher! the vehicle is very cool and will be the second vehicle i purchase by JVC.

lack of turrent movement, to big, to much, it might be nice to have but i don't have the room or money for it and it's not worth the room and money for more figs.

Im an avid JvC hater, but I will admit, that Tank is the best JvC thing I have seen in a long while.....

I have been cut off from the boards for a long time, and I think I will say, I finally broke down and got the Spy Troops 2 pack with Scalpel in it, and I REALLY REALLY like scalpel. He has his issues, his shoulder pads dont stay on worth a darn, and his o-ring is way to lose, other than that, a great figure definately moving in the right direction....

i think the patiot grizzly looks great. i dont think the vehicles will ever be as realistic as they were in RAH, but this is a step in the right direction. i'll be picking it up, hands down. of course, no one really cares, but, you know...

Thats why Duke has Recondo sitting there while he is in the back ;)

:lol: LMAO! No doubt! Duke is no DUMMY!

I can't find a single thing to negatively critique on this tank, atleast anything worth typing. That GRIZZLY is a much anticipated and AWESOME looking G.I.JOE tank!

It's been a LONG while since we've seen anything as awesome and CLASSIC looking as this bad boy...especially in the TANK department. Whatever little flaws or gimmick ruined features it may possess, it STILL (at this point) appears to be one bad mambo jambo! :D

The GRIZZLY have my two THUMBS UP for the JvC line!