Walmart exclusive: ARAH repaints!!!!!!

satanicviper

Although it looks kinda blurry, it says on the bottom that this is going to be a walmart exclusive. It totally has the slaughter marauders' deco. Don't know about the cobra ones. They seem to be the hiss driver and another version of alley viper!!!

here's the link:

http://207.44.182.109/photo/3/showphoto.ph...sort=1&thecat=2

It looks interesting, and I really hope they change the color schemes on this set. It looks like it was thrown together for the convention without alot of time to get it ready so I definitely think we'll see different color schemes on these once they're released. 8)

LOW-LIGHT!..LOW-LIGHT!..LOW-LIGHT! :)-

We're getting treated to some real good stuff here! I hope my DJ business kicks into high gear soon enough (my Joe supplementing income) cuz I'm going to be spending alot of MONEY

Wal-Mart picking this up is very good news for JvC. Previously Hasbro said that only TRU would be getting retail RAH repaints because the other chains were not interested. Sales of GvC must have been very good for Wal-Mart.

Hopefully this will open up the market even more Joe stuff. :D

Wal-Mart picking this up is very good news for JvC. Previously Hasbro said that only TRU would be getting retail RAH repaints because the other chains were not interested. Sales of GvC must have been very good for Wal-Mart.

Hopefully this will open up the market even more Joe stuff. :D

More than likely, Walmart is jealous like a mofo because of all the great stuff TRU got over the last few months. Think about it, they got 4 more Joe products than they do.

I think the TRU Exclusives sold VERY well... Walmart is just jumping on the bandwagon. They only NOW realize the market for RAH-style Joes, regardless of whether they are repaints and/or reissues.

More than likely, Walmart is jealous like a mofo because of all the great stuff TRU got over the last few months. Think about it, they got 4 more Joe products than they do. .

6 if you count the Snake-Eyes and black outfit CC

What the deal with the alley viper? is his spy troops disguise Groucho? WTF?? all the other RAH guys look good! it is very nice to see an old friend like low lite again! not like what sitting in the desert coyote! GAH!

TM

I think they will change the paint scheme too.. The Snake Eyes and Duke are the same as the last time they were released.. And I am glad to see Lowlight, but I hate the Marauders paint..

See, I guess hasbro does still have some great molds lying around.. C'mon Hasbro, MORE RAH please!

Here's the picture and it was said on YoJoe.com that some of the classic molds will be used but I didn't see anything about it being a Walmart exclusive...

1DSCN5759.JPG

awesome!

sure the paint apps isnt all that outrageous, but its still cool

any word on the release date for these yet?

• 2 weeks later...