More Pics

JayC

Yeah, that's the BAT repaint with a new arm attachment. Oh yeah, I'm slightly disappointed that Roadblock's chain gun ended up being sound-tabbed.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I want those New bats really bad now after i saw those Mission Disks today. I brought them and boy... that CGI Cartoon with the BATS look SWEET!!!!! @-@ @-@ @-@ @-@ @-@

Hope you all enjoy these. Due to some technical difficulties with the equipment in the field our guys are coming home. We will be UL alot more pics either late tonight or tommorow. Still lots to come.

NIGHT CREEPERS ARE BACK!!!!!! ':)-'

dude, i'm gonna army build the ultimate ninja army!!!

i'm also lovin' Destro, i'm not so sure about the brown pants though, but i'm probably gonna paint his pants a dark red or somethin.

but of course all the vehicles pretty much still look like circus rides ':roll:'

out of all of them i'll probably get the desert coyote just for double clutch....

I hope you're right Joe Boy.

I think the Desert Coyote looks decent. Almost like the Sand Razor, but with a more believable gun on top. I like the Joe gun turret, too. I'll be buying at Snow Mobile for the Snow Serpent repaint. Is anyone else digging the new Lady Jaye? Looks like her shoulders have been toned down since the first prototypes we saw.

There is a lot to be excited about, but I still have a few gripes. My main concern right now is how short Road Block turned out to be. I think it's a great sculpt, they just forgot to give him a neck. I'll probably end up switching his legs with someone else's to counteract the shortness, but that still doesn't resolve the lack of a neck.

I know there is still a lot more to show, and I suspect that Jay-C is leaving some of the best for last.

Thanks again Jay-C.

I need to see more of Double Clutch! what i see has me a little affraid. looks alittle like wave 1 gung-ho. jayc tell me someone got off a shot or 2 of him outta that vehicle????????? please god! everything else looks great i love the snow serpant ride! everything is awsome! i'm freakin out man! @*- :-?

TM

I really like how Lady Jaye and Destro turned out! But ughh Big Brawler.....not again. I'm undecided on the Night Creeper. I'm partial to the original colors. I can't wait to see more!

Draven

This Big Brawler looks dead on to be a new Breaker figure. Just need to get him some communication equipment. I am loving most the figures. I only see one or two maybe 3 vehicles with promise. Also little disapointed that there doesn't appear to be a new Storm Shadow.

Double Clutch is the Gung Ho mold for the moment. I wouldn't expect them to be really releasing that mold as DC. Probably just didn't have him ready to be shown. On a side note, the new Swat figure and Laser Trooper suck in my opinion. Look at the size of the crotch pieces! :evil:

Draven