Storm Shadow vs Snake Eye and Cobra Commander vs Billy

Jeff

Check out the covers to Gijoe #20 and 21

Joe20_21cvrs.jpg

and one of the covers to Gijoe and Transformers crossover. Looks like the Joes get animated and Im not sure why Prime has a Cobra symbol.

GIJOE_TRANS_-ALT.jpg

Saw these at www.comicbookresources.com

I love that animated look! well i like it for batman & superman! but i think the joes look pretty good in this style as well. i for one would love to see a toon done like this! looks good! thanks for the pic's jeff.

TM

Jurgens and Perez are the best out there!

I would rather a toon look like this than cgi. It reminds me more of the mbi and extreme ghostbusters and godzilla style of animation.

Bring back ANDREW WILDMAN wherever the hell he is. I think he was one of the best joe artists out there. He ran from like early 100's to like the end of the snake eyes run. Does anyone know if he still does artwork? check out his art, you'll agree with me.

Oh yeah, the cover for the transformers/joes crossover sucks, but I heard that particular one is just like extra edition. The main one has to be more decent than that. Animation looks horrid on joes, and x-men!!!!

Billy needs some cool codename!I dunno,maybe something like "Mongoose"...just something cool that can coincide with his relationship to Cobra Commander,but something as well to pin him as 'Anti-Cobra'...I get sick of just calling him Billy because he's an interesting character as part of the Joe universe,and if he's becoming a Joe,he needs a decent codename to go with him.

Those images look awful. And why would Prime fight with Cobra? He's a hero for crying out loud. Man, Blaylock's understanding of TF is even worse than his Joes[/quot

Prime fighting with Cobra? WTF!!!????