Mark Your Calenders For This Wed.

JayC

Starting this Wed ADC will be bringing you post-Toy Fair coverage of the Hasbro showrooms. So get ready to get blown away as we bring you a look at Hasbro's upcoming Joe stuff for 2003.

WoooooHooooo! now were going to see some new joe stuff a painted lady jaye i hope and maybe battle helmet CC????? ooohhh man do ya think they'll have Double Clutch on display???? i hope soooo if he's cool... i will wet myself or pass out.....or both!

:)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :wink:

TM

WoooooHooooo! now were going to see some new joe stuff a painted lady jaye i hope and maybe battle helmet CC????? ooohhh man do ya think they'll have Double Clutch on display???? i hope soooo if he's cool... i will wet myself or pass out.....or both!

:)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :wink:  

TM

If I find you lying somewhere wet, I'm leaving you there.

Starting this Wed ADC will be bringing you post-Toy Fair coverage of the Hasbro showrooms. So get ready to get blown away as we bring you a look at Hasbro's upcoming Joe stuff for 2003.

Blown away or sick to my stomach?

I really hope they have a few surprises lined up, like more RAH repaints and especially more RAH vehicles....

Can't wait to see what ever we get to see, of course i'll be dying for all the stuff that i know about and by then i'll know about other stuff,... an endless cycle.

Great!! That will give me plenty of time to decide how I will fix them, what other figs I need for other body parts, what color of paint to buy, etc. . . .

I love to plan ahead!! :)-

Seriously, though . . . I sincerely hope that my customizing will be kept to a minimum with the new figs . . .

It's fun and all, but it's sooooooooo time consuming, and not exactly cheap either!!

Maybe Hasbro will reveal that all along GvC was an April Fool's joke, and that they decided to give us a break and that they really have the original molds and have competent people working for them.

I can't want to see the new stuff.  I just hope there aren't too many repaints.

I hope it is chalked full of repaints, not GvC repaints, but RAH repaints

I can't want to see the new stuff.  I just hope there aren't too many repaints.

I hope it is chalked full of repaints, not GvC repaints, but RAH repaints

And I hope those RAH repaints are actually well detailed.

I guessing you guys mean TRU or online exclusives, as that is the only way we'll see RAH repaints/reissues.

With the current release lists for the year, no RAH repaints will a part of the regular Waves.

I hope the TRU exclusives: TRU Snow Cat, Rattler, Conquest, Tiger Force 2 and the BAT pack pre-orders gave TRU and Hasbro good numbers that they will continue to do RAH repaints, and hopefully, release more this year than last.

I think that as long as Hasbro has the molds on hand (IE. not stuck in some foreign country) that they can churn them out quite easily. So I hope to seem more this year.

If anyone's read Battle Files #3 or the BF SB TPB, there are quite a few nice RAH vehicles in there that are profiled. And this book is Hasbro approved, so there is a chance to see all these vehicles reissued.

I don't want to give anyone any false hopes, but I think it's a possibility. At any rate, here is the list of vehicles profiled:

- Brawler (Hammer repaint)

- HAVOC - Heavy Articulated Vehicle Ordnance Carrier

- Killer WHALE - Warrior: Hovering Assault Launch Envoy

- MOBAT - Moterized Battle Tank

- Night Attack Chopper (NAC)

- Phantom X-19 (but it has a pic of the Sky Sweeper Jet)

- Assault Quad

- Recon Sled LCV - Low-Crawl Vehicle

- Rockslide

- Sand Razor

- SHARC - Submersible High-Speed Attack and Reconnaissance Craft

- SkyHawk

- XP-14F Skystriker

- Snow Cat (TRU version)

- Wolverine

- Cobra Flight Pod

- Cobra COIL (but had a Venom Cycle pic)

- DEMON - Dual Elavating Multi-Ordnance Neutralizer

- Dominator

- FANG 4

- HISS 1 - HIgh Speed Sentry

- HISS 4

- Mamba

- Mantis

- Night Raven

- Rattler (TRU version - copper)

- SNAKE - System: Neutralizer-Armed Cloaking Equipment

- Stun

- SwampFire (the Dreadnok vehicle)

- Thunder Machine

Also there was an entry for Destro's AGP, but that didn't make the final cut.

All these vehicles have a possibility of being reissued (if they haven't already), with some obvious ones that are likely to not happen because of their overseas status (IE. Skystriker).

I have high hopes that alot of these will see the a reissue.

Of that list, after you remove the RAH ones that have already been released, I'd get all of the RAH stuff except the Recon Sled and the Swampfire.