NoVa Report

JayC

The TRU in Tysons has the GIJoe Mission disks and new MOTU sea vehicles and bird flight packs.

Sterling VA TRU had GIJoe Mission Disk figures and Conquest X-30. Also had the MOTU vehicles and lots of Transformers G1 Starscreams and Powermaster Primes.

JayC,you live in Northern Virginia?Man so do I!I never knew,I live in Oak Hill (half of the original Herndon area).

Anyways,I'll pitch in here,Mission Discs are popping up everywhere as well.Toys R Us seemed to just get them in this week and are selling them for $4.49 a pop,while Wal-Mart has them for $3.96.The TRU at the Cascades shopping area (nearby Dulles Town Center,yes the new shopping mall) is an excellent source for the Mission Discs,they also have an abundance of Thundercrackers last time I checked.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE