1. 1. What is your favorite type Cobra soldier

• Cobra Soldier
    • Cobra Officer
    • Crimson Gaurd
    • Cobra Viper
    • Cobra B.A.T.
    • Cobra Neo-Viper
    • Cobra C.L.A.W.S

great question JAYC, i can't wait to see who everybody else picks!

crimson guard all the way baby! i would have picked either cobra soldier or officer but i never liked how the guns fight in there hands, the end part would never stay tucked under there arm for some reason':-?' that always annoyed the hell out of me.

crimson guards look the coolest standing together as a lot and plus they were given the best troop commanders ever, the evil twin brothers of course':)'

crimson guard all the way baby! i would have picked either cobra soldier or officer but i never liked how the guns fight in there hands, the end part would never stay tucked under there arm for some reason':-?' that always annoyed the hell out of me.

crimson guards look the coolest standing together as a lot and plus they were given the best troop commanders ever, the evil twin brothers of course':)'

I'm with Chazz on this one!! 8)

I like the Cobra Officer (who I voted for)... and the Cobra Soldier is about the same too. I like them both for the same reasons.

I perfer simplier designs for a Cobra grunt. No crazy helmets or head gear. Just a normal, regular terrorist grunt.

You see his eyes, making him more human.

The cobra officer. I would say trooper but i'd say viper fills that roll now. We need a new one to lead each type of troop. They could repaint it y'know? for desert, artic and urban and lead all forces.

I've always been partial to the original Viper. He had some nice detailing, great Cobra colors, and great accessories; although I would've preferred a black gun. I also always liked how they resembled Cobra Commander in his battle mask. It kinda unified them with him as an overall look for Cobra on the battlefield. I'm suprised the Viper hasn't gotten more votes than it has! Hm! A close second for me, although it wasn't a choice, would be the Night Viper, mainly because they look so cool, but also they bring to mind that whole "snakes are sneaky" mentality, sneaking around in the dark like they do.

And I also love the idea of the Cobra C.L.A.W.S. I can't help it! I own many of them, and I plan on getting many more, even the t-crotched ones! I just like the idea of Cobra having this elite, highly technological and heavily-armed division of Cobra troops; like major-league Vipers that can use any weaponry and can operate in any environment. Cool stuff! :D

I know a lot of people don't like them, but the neo viper looks really bad ass to me.    They have that modern imperal trooper type of look, that I like.

Neo-viper :roll: hahahahahhaha :lol:

I honestly did not think anyone would pick Neo-vipers or Claws... Well, I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure :lol:

Cobra Soldier and Officer. They are both the same basically. They are more realilistic as terrorists Now, if only Hasbro would make them again in the classic mold.

Not having any additional imagery of these selections from the comic books or cartoons and such, I always favored the look of the original VIPER figures, and then the CG's would come in a close 2nd.

I am after all..the VIPER HUNTER! :wink:

I honestly did not think anyone would pick Neo-vipers or Claws... Well, I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure :lol:

Well, I actually think the concept and design of the Neo-Viper is awesome. Whether it carried over to the figure well is up for discussion, but I definitely like the Neo-Viper.

As for me, probably the Cobra Officer. 8)

I thought Lee Marvin was dead.

He is! :lol:

But wouldn't he have made a cool Joe..? 8)