JvC Battle Helmet Cobra Commander Pic at TRU

JayC

Hey I was at my local TRU today looking for the Conquest (no luck :( ) Anyway you know on the top of the shelves at TRU they often have box art type pictures for the particular products that are bing sold in that area? Well over the JvC stuff there was new art I had not see before of Duke and Cobra Commander. Duke looked like the art we had already seen but this Cobra Commander was new. A bit different uniform and with a Battle Helmet instead of hooded. Looked pretty good to. Hope a figure gets relased that looks like this. Well anyway next time you are in TRU you might look for it.

didn't see the art work of CC but I did pick up a conquest. Must not have been on the shelves for long. There were still 6 or 7 left.

I knew about this... sorry i forgot to tell everyone. But i don't have a tru! so i haven't got to see it. Someone else said the body reminded them of claws commander body that's blue with a red sash.

People have been talking about this,I'm going to check TRU when I get home for spring break...'till then,someone take a picture of him or something and post it up here on the boards!I wanna see my battle-helmet CC! :)-

I knew about this... sorry i forgot to tell everyone. But i don't have a tru! so i haven't got to see it. Someone else said the body reminded them of claws commander body that's blue with a red sash.

Yep red shash, thats it. I like the design of the battle helmet. It looks better than say the version he wears in the new comic. If none have surfaced by then I will try and get a pic this weekend.

can some kind soul at least post a photo that shows what version of the battle helmet it is approx? from a comic or cartoon still? THANKS!

Well for the orginal Battle Helmet look from the cartoon just look at Nas' avater. As for the version I saw today, it has never appeared in the comic and I have never seen a pic of it anywhere else as of yet.

The faceplate itself seemed basically the same as the orginal. The helmet was a bit different and the actual uniform was different from both the orginal Battle Helemt and the newest hooded version. Collor was still the same classic blue.

Hey I was at my local TRU today looking for the Conquest (no luck :( ) .

hey, I though toy companies just send you free toys??? Where do you get all those cool pictures of unreleased toys from??

Yep red shash, thats it. I like the design of the battle helmet. It looks better than say the version he wears in the new comic. If none have surfaced by then I will try and get a pic this weekend.

U da Man!

Anc clam i think he buys some pics and protos and also gets some freebies too but not sure.

hey, I though toy companies just send you free toys??? Where do you get all those cool pictures of unreleased toys from??

Though some companies do send ADC samples for review, I am sad to say I have to buy my GIJoe stuff just like you do.

Though some companies do send ADC samples for review, I am sad to say I have to buy my GIJoe stuff just like you do.

then how did you get a Venom cycle with 2 vipers, way before it was released ? :o