Minimate Helmsdeep playset

Tristan

Hey JayC

I read adc's summary of toys coming from AA and at the bottom there was a paragraph which said the LOTR Helmsdeep playset for the Minimates was absolutely incredible (paraphrasing) I checked today and its gone, what's up with that? Is this a mishap similar to the Marvel Minimates posted pic that was put up last year and taken down oh so quickly?

Hmmm not sure what you saw but I haven't posted any news on the LOTR minimates. There is a Helms Deep playset coming for the Play Along miniture LOTR figures.

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&album=20...ayALong&start=0

Maybe thats what you saw? Again though I am sorry but I have no info on any Minimates playsets. As for the Marvel Minimate debacal you are refering to, that was definatly done by another site, not ADC.

Well all I can say once again without a shadow of a doubt there is no way he saw that news here on ADC at any time. I have not posted any news whats-so-ever on LOTR minimates. Not the figures and certainly not anything about playsets. In fact I haven't posted any news about minimates since before Toy Fair and that was just the PR AA sent out on the Marvel ones.

I havent't even posted news on the Playalong stuff yet, just posted pics from Toy Fair so there isn't even a story they could have mistakenly taken for minimates and the recent news I posted for AA stuff delt solely with Classic Star Trek stuff, not AA stuff in general.

So again there is no way possible he saw what he claims to have seen on ADC and if he want to accuse me of lying then so be it, but if I had posted something and taken it down I would simply explain we were asked to take such and such down for now but check back at a later time for when we will be allowed to tell you all, in this case though thats just not the situation so either he saw it on another site or he is making it up. From the look of that thread over at AA it looks like the whole point of it is to envoke some type of response from AA. If thats the case then there are certaily better ways to go about it.