What Character Would You Like Art Ayslum To Make Next?

JayC

If you could pick the next Star Trek character that you would like to see Art Ayslum make into a Action-figure, who would it be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If you could pick the next Star Trek character that you would like to see Art Ayslum make into a Action-figure, who would it be?

• Captain Ben Sisko: Deep Space 9 (in First Contact Uniform)
    • 7 of 9: Voyager (silver outfit)
    • Captain Katherine Janeway: Voyager
    • Constable Odo: Deep Space 9
    • Lt. Commander Worf: Next Generation (First Contact Uniform)
    • Borg Queen: (First Contact)
    • Mugato: The Orginal Series
    • Orion Slave Girl: The Orginal Series
    • Jem'Hadar: Deep Space 9

Thank you Optimus81for you reply.

I understand and the reasoning is sound. In this case... I would like to see, following the trend that AA's going for with the release of the TOS charachters. I would like to see release next as I mentioned in my precious post is Captain Pike and a Talosian. Captain Pike being a main charachter and the secondary beign, well a Talosian. Those 2 would make great exclusive figures, especially if released together and both from the pilot episode that maked the launched of Star Trek.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
"CHOOSE THE BORG QUEEN , ALL OF YOU WILL BE ASIMULATED , RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YA HEARD ME , CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE BORG IS COOKING"

:lol: :)-

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone here seems to be rushing past possible remaining TOS characters. Why not continue the current with a TOS Klingon and Romulan. A good hero needs a devious villian (not TNG "honorable" villians!) And then there is Chapel and Rand, or how about a red shirt security guard just so he could be pronouced dead! Or Gorn or Orian slave girl etc. Skipping around seems to me means someone will be lost in the shuffle.

Everyone here seems to be rushing past possible remaining TOS characters. Why not continue the current with a TOS Klingon and Romulan. A good hero needs a devious villian (not TNG "honorable" villians!) And then there is Chapel and Rand, or how about a red shirt security guard just so he could be pronouced dead! Or Gorn or Orian slave girl etc. Skipping around seems to me means someone will be lost in the shuffle.

Well Said Sybeck1!!!! :D

WELCOME TO THE STAR TREK FORUM :D

• 4 weeks later...