What Character Would You Like Art Ayslum To Make Next?

JayC

If you could pick the next Star Trek character that you would like to see Art Ayslum make into a Action-figure, who would it be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If you could pick the next Star Trek character that you would like to see Art Ayslum make into a Action-figure, who would it be?

• Captain Ben Sisko: Deep Space 9 (in First Contact Uniform)
    • 7 of 9: Voyager (silver outfit)
    • Captain Katherine Janeway: Voyager
    • Constable Odo: Deep Space 9
    • Lt. Commander Worf: Next Generation (First Contact Uniform)
    • Borg Queen: (First Contact)
    • Mugato: The Orginal Series
    • Orion Slave Girl: The Orginal Series
    • Jem'Hadar: Deep Space 9

If you could decide what Star Trek character Art Ayslum would make into an action-figure next, who would it be?

If the character you would like to see made next isn't on this list then select other and post in this thread who you would like to see made.

There is no guarantee that the winner of this poll will actually be made into a figure by Art Ayslum, but you never know who may be watching ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with some TOS Klingons, the beautiful Romulan commander from "The Enterprise Incident" (when Romulans still looked cool), the Lurch android from the cave, the Yangs and the Coms, and definitely an original TOS Enterprise, from the TV series in addition to the one from the films.

So will the winner of the poll actually be made into a figure by Art Ayslum? If so you peoples really need to vote for Sisko.  :)-

Well again I am affraid I can't guarantee that the winner of this poll will definatly be made into a figure. However I will say this. There are some projects in the works that you all are not yet aware of and it is possible this poll could have some bearing on those.

I will also say that the people at AA will see the results of this poll and have indicated an interest in seeing the results of this poll.

So again as much as I would love to tell you the winner hill will 100% be a figure, I cannot, but if you want to make your voice heard I strongly urge you to vote. I also no some feel its a pain to have to reqgister on the foums to do so but this was done because it makes it easier for me to monitor the poll for people who sometimes like to cheat and inflate the vote. It only takes a couple min to reg and vote and hey if you decide to post here or anywhere on the boards afterwards you even get enetered into our monthly $50 Fourm give-away and if you choose never to post here again thats fine to.

Heck I really want to see the entire regular cast of Deep Space Nine made including all the lesser charactes like Nog, Rom, Leeta, Cassidy Yates, Morn, Keiko, The Grand Nagus, Dukat, Damar, Wyeun, the female shape shifter, and the list goes on. How cool would that line of figures be?

i would kill to have a high detail, highly articulate 32 points or more BORG QUEEN 1ST CONTACT. i know im a super geek, and a dork but that would kick ass. screw sisco why would you want a sisco , a data maybe or better yet 7 of 9 would be good

thx

Well I certainly wouldn't mind a good Borg Queen figure either, but we already have a Data figure and AA figs dont have that much articulation. I want Sisko cause I would like to have all the captains. I want a Janeway to but between the two I would rather see Sisko.

While personally I would love to see ALL those figures made by AA eventually (because I'm a big fan of their stuff), I voted "Other" for a couple of reasons. First off, when they get to DS9 figures, I'm sure they'll do a Sisko, and an Odo, and eventually they will get to TNG also, which means they'll do a Worf (I dunno which uniforms, though, but still), and I just can't see them not doing a 7 of 9 when they reach Voyager.

At the moment I'd rather they add on to collections they've already started. Hence, if they were to make one figure right now, I'd prefer it to be along the lines of their Original Series stuff coming out this year. Mugato was tempting, but I'd still rather see a Gorn figure- he was one of the most famous baddies of TOS. A Klingon Commander of some kind would be nice too (like Koloth or Kang), or a Romulan Commander (either the one in "Balance of Terror" or the female Romulan in "The Enterprise Incident").

So there you have it. :D

Hi,

Noticed a post on the Art Asylum forum about the poll and wanted to check it out.  

I am Picard, the AA Moderator. Interesting  on the way the poll is running. A wide variety.  

-Tim

www.artasylum.com

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! you mean you work for AA?