question FTWP, besides snake eyes....

Chazz

Dirtiness is definatly a factor. In football in can make all the difference, i wasn't a dirty dog but i definatly didn't care if i got hurt and that helped. I just went full force. Some people like the guy i replaced went hog wild! trying to heat shins and everything, man i wish i was as good as him.

and as for Duke beating Stormy.,...... :lol:

:lol: hey you stay in your universe and i'll stay in mine...:wink:

in away i agree with TOM because i think guys like Roadblock and Gungho what they lack in martial arts they make up with muscle and could get in a lucky blow that would turn the tide of a fight between them....

NO FREAKIN' way!

Speed always beats muscles in a fight and in most competitions.. Roadblock and Gungho would be out cold before they could land a single punch.

And TOM,, please Stalker, Westuit, and Flint? I would say that Wetsuit is the best of them, but he is not on the same level as Storm Shadow..

I don't believe in any "ninja powers" but Stormy has dedicated his life to discipline and hand-to-hand combat... the rest of them wouldn't stand a chance with him, unless it's in a cartoon, where nobody ever dies and the good guys always win.

I disagre I think Stalker would have a better chance then Flint or Wet-Siut. Stalker know's S.S., so he probably know's his weakness. And I'm sure being friend's with S.E. and S.S. he's learned some of there skill's.

I think you migh be biased because you like Black characters the most :lol:

anyway, seriously.. Wet Suit is a navy Seal. they are currently the best fighters in our military.. I forget whart Stalker is, but I don't remember him having any real fighting specialty... As for him knowing SS.... Well I a bet Stormy doesn't have any weaknesses than can be used against him by Stalker.. even if you know someone's weakness, you still have to have the ability to attack it before they get you...

Whereas Stalker might see one of Stormy's weaknesses, Stormy sees hundreds of ways to beat Stalker..

I forget whart Stalker is, but I don't remember him having any real fighting specialty

From my filecards, I've compiled his military career:

Branch of Service: United States Army

Primary Military Specialty: Infantry

Secondary Military Specialty: Medic, Interpreter

- U.S. Army Rangers, Fort Benning – Jump Instructor

- U.S. Army Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol (LRRP)

- U.S. Army Rangers, Fort Benning

- U.S. Army Languages School, Monterey (Spanish, Arabic, French and Swahili)

- U.S. Army Intelligence School, Fort Holabird

- U.S. Army Advanced Infantry

- U.S. Army

clam is right. SS spent a lot on martial arts and it is strange to say that stalker and flint can kick his butt. I couldn't imagine stalker and flint, but I had to think on wetsuit since I forgot that ws is a navy seal. I can see wetsuit being a challenge to stromy. Having flint and stalker beating SS is saying that duke and scoop can beat up the ninja which might be possible in the cartoon. A martial artist learns lots of ways to injury his opponents w/o using strength.

and as for Duke beating Stormy.,...... :lol:

:lol: hey you stay in your universe and i'll stay in mine...:wink:

in away i agree with TOM because i think guys like Roadblock and Gungho what they lack in martial arts they make up with muscle and could get in a lucky blow that would turn the tide of a fight between them....

NO FREAKIN' way!

Speed always beats muscles in a fight and in most competitions.. Roadblock and Gungho would be out cold before they could land a single punch.

And TOM,, please Stalker, Westuit, and Flint? I would say that Wetsuit is the best of them, but he is not on the same level as Storm Shadow..

I don't believe in any "ninja powers" but Stormy has dedicated his life to discipline and hand-to-hand combat... the rest of them wouldn't stand a chance with him, unless it's in a cartoon, where nobody ever dies and the good guys always win.

I disagre I think Stalker would have a better chance then Flint or Wet-Siut. Stalker know's S.S., so he probably know's his weakness. And I'm sure being friend's with S.E. and S.S. he's learned some of there skill's.

I think you migh be biased because you like Black characters the most :lol:

anyway, seriously.. Wet Suit is a navy Seal. they are currently the best fighters in our military.. I forget whart Stalker is, but I don't remember him having any real fighting specialty... As for him knowing SS.... Well I a bet Stormy doesn't have any weaknesses than can be used against him by Stalker.. even if you know someone's weakness, you still have to have the ability to attack it before they get you...

Whereas Stalker might see one of Stormy's weaknesses, Stormy sees hundreds of ways to beat Stalker..

First I didn't say Stalker (He's a Ranger) would win, I just said he'd have a better chance then Flint or Wet-Suit.I remember in the series intro he did all kind's of flip's and jump's and demonstration's it showed his agility. Second Am Halfrican (Half black and half white, with a little bet of Native american thrown in for good measurement) I'm aloud to like Black and white charaters equally LoL. And only 1 of my top five fav's is black.

Having flint and stalker beating SS is saying that duke and scoop can beat up the ninja which might be possible in the cartoon.

you'r gonna put Duke in the same category as scoop?':-?'...':lol:' i don't think sooo! how you gonna put a freakin' photographer in the same class as a FIELD COMMANDER?? Duke has lead troops into battle hundreds of times, in the comics and cartoon. as a matter of fact a couple of people have pointed out that Serpentor could beat SS, hell if i remember correctly (which i know i am) Duke put those hands on Serpentor on the movie. you can't just dismiss the cartoon altogether, it's a part of g.ijoe just as much as the comic if not more. given the comic is more realistic, what ever happened in the cartoon couldn't be too to far fetched since it was created by the same people....

LMAO. I was just trying to see if anyone got offended if I put Duke's name next to Scoop. Actually I was going to say Duke and someone else like Slaughter but I thought it would be hilarious if I added Scoop's name. sry if I made U irate. Just pretend I didn't say Duke's name or that I said Lifeline instead.

Actually I was going to say Duke and someone else like Slaughter but I thought it would be hilarious if I added Scoop's name.

':lol:' you should have known i was gonna say something:lol:' yeah, you got me good, jerk'@-@'...':wink:'

Just pretend I didn't say Duke's name or that I said Lifeline instead.
Lifeline has studied Aikido, BTW.

yeah, but what's the point when he's a passive??:-?'......that's like a nun with big hooters...a useless attribute':lol:'

and no problem SM':wink:'

Just pretend I didn't say Duke's name or that I said Lifeline instead.
Lifeline has studied Aikido, BTW.

yeah, but what's the point when he's a passive??:-?'......that's like a nun with big hooters...a useless attribute':lol:'

and no problem SM':wink:'

Well, he has been involved in hand-to-hand combat in the comic. Besides, all I'm saying is he can and will defend himself.

He's better off than Scoop, at any rate.

PS. I think Scoop was kinda cool. It's always nice to see other specialities out there. Think of him in the reconnaissance role.