Get Ready To Get Blown Away By ROTK figures

JayC

We got a chance to see some of the upcoming ROTK figures from Toy Biz (sorry no pics were allowed) and I was blown away by the detail they have given these skulpts. Even better than what we have seen before. Oh and no detailes but Jesse Falcon told me a Balrog was still in the works so those of you really wanting that fig don't give up hope yet.

That's great news Jay C! I'm still hoping to get that demon of fire. Yo, quick question: I know you can't say much, but if I'm an Orc army creator, will I be satisfied in this upcoming set?

Yo, quick question: I know you can't say much, but if I'm an Orc army creator, will I be satisfied in this upcoming set?

Well I think there will be something to make everyone happy. On a sad note we were told this figure which is a prototype for a TTT figure will probably not be made. Its a character the apprently only had like 2 seconds of screen time and so the figure will proably never see the light of day, but I thought it was very cool looking.

http://afigures.com/g/?dispsize=800&mode=v...ic=100_0702.jpg

Are they going to re-release the Sauron with the ROTK line? I missed him the first time around.

And yes, they need to re-release Sauron. I never even saw him at any toy store. They have too many damn Treebeards. Still, don't give up. I was supposed to get a Sauron from Actionfigreexpress, and they told me that they were out, but the distributor is in the process of getting more.

From Uncle: "One more thing" why the hell not make the Orc? Everyone, including little kids are looking for Elves and Orcs. We don't have a regular, full armored Urk, we have one Moria Orc, one Orc pikeman/archer (we don't know if he's with Isengard or Mordor), and one Orc captain (Grishnak). I want a few Mordor orcs with a variety of weps, and please give them some helmets...orcs aren't so stupid they don't wear protective gear. Maybe, just maybe, he will be released (the Orc) for ROTK. I mean that's all there's going to be: Orcs and Men

Also, if that guy is not going to be made...why the heck did they make the Easterling? He had little time (less than the Balrog) and wasn't a popular character. Given the two, I think most would want a Mordor Orc more. ToyBiz just continues to confuse me and their sermons about the kids does not reflect the type of toys they make. Ok, I'll quit now.

FH basically because even though Easterling had a small role we all can remember where in the movie we saw him, or at least most of us. With this guy they asked us all, where did this guy appear in the movie and none of us could answer. In fact I will ask you all. Can you recall where the orc appeared in the movie??

As for Sauroun I believe the large version is still being released so I wouldn't give up hope on it. As for ROTK I think there will be a new figure released that will make you guys very happy.

Yes I can tell you where that one Orc appears. he appeared on the Black gate with a group of other Orc guards. I remember that mug. Also, a similar face like his was in the ambush scene withe the company on its way to Helm's Deep.

They should have asked me.

I think i saw a similar Orc in Fangorn forrest. Anyway, i hope this isn't true, i really want to have a big Uruk-hai and Orc army.

Uhmmm....Jay-C, is there anything that you can tell us ROTK figure wise? Please spill some beans for us.

:lol:

Well I am affraid I really can't say anthing more about the ROTK figures. As for the Orc I know its hard to tell from the pic but he has a black type cross tatoo on his forehead which I think sets him apart from the other orcs a bit.

I walked into my TRU the other day and they had like 10 Saurons on the shelves for 39.99 CDN. They were remodelling and it's gonna be soo cool in there when it's done.

So, if any Canadians need one, I can look at snagging it for cost.

Why Canadians? I'm too lazy to ship it really far...

I just got my Sauron thanks to the guys over at thetoyshop.com. He's one badass action figure. His detail is great and the sound quality is superb! He's my favourite fig after TTT Legolas and Treebeard.

:D