Faker and Pro Zone Winners

JayC

This was posted before but got lost in the move over. The winner of the MOTU Faker figure was Evil Count Marzo and the winner of the set of Pro Zone figures was Greg Easton. Again congrats to those guys and thansk to all who participated and stay tuned for the winner of the Toy Fair exlcusive Mupptes Rowlf in White Tux figure.

Congratz...

Looks like our track records still stand, Clam...

Son of a b!

Dang it!

#%$&(*^#$(*&)#&*@&&@%#^% :x

Just one question Evil Count Marzo.... Do you already have a Faker? Cause if you do, then you should help out somebody who needs one, like me.... remember, I helped you out :D

I still have those joes for you. :D

Well I do have 1 Faker...but his box is kinda thrashed...@*#$ FedEx. So I kinda want a nicely packaged one. :D I Love Faker he rulez.

I still got your Joes as well. lol i'm so damn sick and lazy but I promise I'll send them out within the next few days. I'll give ya a couple added bonuses since I'm such a lazy bastard since I found a Comic Store about 40 mins away with a HUGE box of old loose joes for $2 each! Not complete but great condition! All old ones too from between 82-91 or so I've seen. I just gotta dig through the 27 Golobulus's in there. :lol: I'll probably buy a ton of them for the hell of it.

Well I do have 1 Faker...but his box is kinda thrashed...@*#$ FedEx. So I kinda want a nicely packaged one. :D I Love Faker he rulez.

I still got your Joes as well. lol i'm so damn sick and lazy but I promise I'll send them out within the next few days. I'll give ya a couple added bonuses since I'm such a lazy bastard since I found a Comic Store about 40 mins away with a HUGE box of old loose joes for $2 each! Not complete but great condition! All old ones too from between 82-91 or so I've seen. I just gotta dig through the 27 Golobulus's in there. :lol: I'll probably buy a ton of them for the hell of it.

sounds cool dude... but what about your thrashed Faker? want to get rid of him? :D like I said, I don't have any, and any one is better than none