Marvel Legend pics are up

JayC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sentinels are my kryptonite so there will be gambit to my collection. Sadly not sure if I am going to have room enough for those big bosed sets but we shall see. Surfer was surprisingly good..figured they would cop out and do the same one from the avengers line they did a bit back with loki. Ripped shirt hulk I am guessing will be exclusive to wal mart as he has been done and that was mentioned a while back abut him being in diff pants and the shirt. Punisher is well done and is electra though she looks like a taller version of the one from the select line. Over all not too bad. I just hope with surfer in sites thanos will not be so far behind....sighs

I want the comapny to include comix with the set.

Both sets have a comic in them. If they stick with the issues shown, it's a recent issue of Daredevil for the Urban set, and Uncanny X-Men 400 for the X-Men set (bad choice, I think. Of the characters in the set, only Wolverine appears in that issue, and not wearing that costume).

the box set punisher looks better than the carded one. i don''t care to much for the knee pads :-? and gambit looks better than i thought he would :D i didn't know the coat was going to be cloth and not sculpted plastic.

beast still looks ##$%$#ed though :(

If I can find them I will be getting both boxed sets as it is my favorite thing so far that I have seen.  

Though i am a bit dissapointed in the beast sculpt and Silver Surfers head looks wierd to me.

It's supposed to... he's an alien, with big eyes and no ears...

But yeah, I think the head could use a bit of work, but other than that, the figure rules

Beast's jaw, I'm pretty sure, is articulated, which would mean you don't have to have it hanging open quite so much, improving the look of the figure somewhat.

the box set punisher looks better than the carded one. i don''t care to much for the knee pads :-?  and gambit looks better than i thought he would :D  i didn't know the coat was going to be cloth and not sculpted plastic.

beast still looks ##$%$#ed though :(

Yeah, I agree on the Punisher. Realized earlier he had the coat, which is nice, but didn't notice until just now that he gets black boots and gloves, as well.

I want the box set Punisher... but not the rest of the box set!

The coat Gambit's wearing on the single pack figure on display is much nicer than the one he's wearing in the official photos (JayC posted those to a different gallery). The official photo one is thick felt, like Rogue's from the X-Men movie. The display figure's looks like a thing cloth fabric.

Of course, the box set one looks to have a coat made of pleather or vinyl or something, even nicer. I might go for that box set, if it's solicited as one set (instead of by the case... one set, good, two or three? overkill).

Oh, and while I don't like Gambit, that figure has the best sculpt and paint, by far. I'd go as far as saying it's the best job they've done yet.

And the Rogue, which I originally thought was some under-articulated recycle piece, looking closer, seems to be all new, with at least as much articulation as Elektra... so, as she doesn't seem to be offered seperately, I WANT THAT SET!

Just some quick notes of the box sets. The Daredevil that will actually be included is the new comic DD version. Also the jacket Punisher is wearing is not the one he will come with. That was taken from a old Blade figure just for the mock-up packaging.

I will probably get them all except for Goliath, It looks like the only figure without a scene-type stand.

He'll be taller than the other figures, though, probably taller than Hulk even, and comes with two little bonus figures!

And really, what the heck would be a good base for Goliath?

Just some quick notes of the box sets. The Daredevil that will actually be included is the new comic DD version. Also the jacket Punisher is wearing is not the one he will come with. That was taken from a old Blade figure just for the mock-up packaging.

I was hoping they'd change the DD, cool. But still, I don't want the white Elektra... Spidey, well, maybe.

I'll probably end up getting the set, depends on the price.

Any further details on Rogue, though?