A suggestion to JayC. (WORTH READING!)

AnotherIdiotInBlack

Who Agrees?  

1. 1. Who Agrees?

• Yeh!!
    • Neh!!

Just ignore them :) Your allowed to post anything you feel on this board. Just some people on here think they know it all, and think they own the board or something, when really its non of their business ;)

*hugs* Thanks for sticking up for me. ^_^ Nice to know there's a few -decent- members on this forum. *sticks out her tongue to the rest*

don't ally yourself with him, or you too might become a dumbass

seriously, try to make friends with some of the members who people actually like.... Members who don't just annoy the hell out of everyone

Clam, lol, you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me.. I'm sure everyone else here remembers you being banned for annoying the hell out of people, then returning under the name collosus and trying to trick everyone into thinking you were a new user. then I got banned, and everyone started all those threads wanting me back, and you were just dragged back for I dont know what reason. fairness I guess. so I wouldn't talk about who likes who on here ;)

Just ignore them :) Your allowed to post anything you feel on this board. Just some people on here think they know it all, and think they own the board or something, when really its non of their business ;)

*hugs* Thanks for sticking up for me. ^_^ Nice to know there's a few -decent- members on this forum. *sticks out her tongue to the rest*

seriously, try to make friends with some of the members who people actually like.... Members who don't just annoy the hell out of everyone

Clam, lol, you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me.. I'm sure everyone else here remembers you being banned for annoying the hell out of people, then returning under the name collosus and trying to trick everyone into thinking you were a new user. then I got banned, and everyone started all those threads wanting me back, and you were just dragged back for I dont know what reason. fairness I guess. so I wouldn't talk about who likes who on here ;)

*hugs tightly* C.D. Did I ever tell ya you were my fav member? ^_^

Anybody who knows the real story of how we both got banned knows it was all your fault.. You were the one being a psycho piece of crap, and I was the one who said so... Then you got your panties in a bunch and started a petition to get me banned,, it was of course signed by a few of the monkey room ##$%$#s and a few of your transformers cronies... I know I didn't deserve to be banned,,, the only thing that happened was JayC actually listened to you guys without investigating the problem himself. When you were the one doing all the bad stuff.. The only people I was annoying were you, and the Monkey room losers.

And when I was first banned, JayC told me right off the bat that I could come back in a week. You had nothing to do with that. :roll:

And I bet you will find it quite difficult to find anyone here who likes you now, after you have proven what a sad soul you are.. You are a pitiful .... why did we have a thread about 9 pages long, filled with people wanting you to get banned?

However, look at the people who you claim like you, or respect you.... they are also of the worst variety... I'll take my group of friends anyday over the dorks who call you their friend.

That's the last straw clam. You can not tell me what to do no matter what! I'll be friends with who I want and you can't stop that!

Just because I'm friends with who I choose, does not mean they will affect my I.Q. level. The only one acting like a "dumbass," as you so lightly put it, is you.

that was just some advice.. take it or leave it.

quit being a drama queen :roll:

And I bet you will find it quite difficult to find anyone here who likes you now

want a list?

JmIllustrator

x-brawn

devastator2000

teelu20

doctor doom

mightyrain

anotheridiotinblack

sith

mandalorian30

father x

Kaneda

Elias

Debgreb

mechaex

Remy

sandman

chazz

mistersatan9000

ryo777

prowl

and those are just ones off the top of my head because I talk to them through PM or on msn and icq all the time.. not like im trying to brag or anything, but just since you seem to think no one likes me on here, I thought I'd just open your eyes for ya.. you can go ahead and ask each and everyone of them!

First of all let me just say I appreciate the suggestion AnotherIdiotInBlack however that is basically what I have mods here for. They have all the abilities I do except for being able to ban someone. Which I will contine to reserve for myself. I look at banning as a last possible option.

As for the boards themselves they are certainly by no means perfect and I would put out to you there is no such thing. Escpecially when they really start to grow like this one does. When you have this many people sharing their own points of view like you do here you are going to have difference of opnions which often can cause a conflict.

What I try to stress and enforce (but not always succesfull) is even though you dont have to agree with some else you at least respect that they have a different opnion as you would want the to respect your own opnion.

Of course this doent always happen and someone will take offense that someone else has a different opnion or sometimes people will even delibertly try and rile others up. Classic point is the CD and Clam feued. Both are actually decent people but often get way out of hand tring to get under the other collar. This goes with certain others as well. I could just ban them and not have to worry about fooling with them anymore and beileve me there are a certain few that have come real close and still may ones of these days find themselves gone but I have hope that they will learn to respect the other and move on.

So intead of rambling on what it comes down to is the mods usually do a pretty good job of locking things down before they get to out of hand, you have to consider they have a fine line, if they lock to many threads then people get mad cause they feel they can't freely express themselves and if they dont lock enough down then people get mad when threads get out of hand. So they wont always make the perfect choice and neither will I but on the whole I think we do ok.

If you or anyone disagree you are certainly free to go elsewhere or if you see something inapropriate I always encourage you contact myslef or one of the mods and let us know and we will take care of it the best way we see fit.

One last point. Though I dont always have time to reply I usually check these borads regularly throughout the day. Sometimes like during the Toy Fair coverage I wasnt on much but normally I am here.

:o:o *The crowds bowed down....as the great dictator JayC finally made his appearance*

Well I hope everyone got his/ her answer......and maybe...we can put a rest to this case.

BTW AnotherIdiotInBlack: The great JayC usually and oftenly doesn't reply....so you are one of the very special people to get his attention :P:P

*As the great JayC leave.....he held this sign*

smileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gifsmileyjaycb.gif

see, just pm him and he'll answer ya....but if you didn't like what he said you can't do nothin about it....did i isnult ya? don't think so, did i said you were doing something stupid? nah, did i disrespect ya because you're new or something? never did something like that....and if you think i did, then just in that case, i'm sorry girl. so, enjoy ur stay here, make some friends, post a lot and have fun, 'cause this is what it's all about. :wink:

And I bet you will find it quite difficult to find anyone here who likes you now

want a list?

JmIllustrator

x-brawn

devastator2000

teelu20

doctor doom

mightyrain

anotheridiotinblack

sith

mandalorian30

father x

Kaneda

Elias

Debgreb

mechaex

Remy

sandman

chazz

mistersatan9000

ryo777

prowl

and those are just ones off the top of my head because I talk to them through PM or on msn and icq all the time.. not like im trying to brag or anything, but just since you seem to think no one likes me on here, I thought I'd just open your eyes for ya.. you can go ahead and ask each and everyone of them!

that's some group to brag about too :roll: :roll:

actually, only 5 of those people are even cool.. the rest are well..... not too bright or Transformers forum shut-ins, meaning they don't come out into the rest of the boards... SO who cares. :lol:

That's the last straw clam. You can not tell me what to do no matter what! I'll be friends with who I want and you can't stop that!

Just because I'm friends with who I choose, does not mean they will affect my I.Q. level. The only one acting like a "dumbass," as you so lightly put it, is you.

that was just some advice.. take it or leave it.

quit being a drama queen :roll:

Clam, you've done very little to stay on good terms with me. I didn't take your statement as "advice". To me, it was an order. And I still take it as a partial order/hint that I don't make good friends and should seek new ones. And you can try to cover up it up as advice if you want. But honestly,

Does this look like advice?! No, it doesn't. Not to me anyway. And again I ask, How do you fit through doorways with that ego of yours?!

ya.. but don't hug me too tight ;) im not exactly Mr. perfect either  @-@

By others posts, I can see that you're not perfect. I don't expect a lot of people to be perfect. Mainly because my idea of "perfect" is rather.. AHEM!.. shall we say, "far out there?" :wink:

But I do prefer to be friends with you rather then clam because well.. obviously, you give newbs a fair chance to speak their mind, you look at both sides of the story (usually,) and you keep your ego down to a manageable size. (This based on what I've seen in this board and others.)

I'm not saying you can't be like clam at times, but where he's shown nothing but arrogance and his over grown ego towards me.. you did the exact opposit.. He did apologize to me before but it was contradicted on many levels.. so it seemed.. somewhat shallow for an apology.

:o   :o *The crowds bowed down....as the great dictator JayC finally made his appearance*

Well I hope everyone got his/ her answer......and maybe...we can put a rest to this case.

BTW AnotherIdiotInBlack: The great JayC usually and oftenly doesn't reply....so you are one of the very special people to get his attention  :P  :P  

*As the great JayC leave.....he held this sign*

smileyjaycb.gif  smileyjaycb.gif  smileyjaycb.gif  smileyjaycb.gif

Man.. I think you worship JayC a little too much.. O.O;; *ish freaked*

I'm greatful that I was able to get a hold of JayC.. finally. As for getting all my answers.. I have.. for the most part anyway. I wonder if the war between clam and CD will end now.. LOL

(psst. I like the way you make JayC seem like a God. LOL! It's cute. :P)

see, just pm him and he'll answer ya....but if you didn't like what he said you can't do nothin about it....did i isnult ya? don't think so, did i said you were doing something stupid? nah, did i disrespect ya because you're new or something? never did something like that....and if you think i did, then just in that case, i'm sorry girl.  so, enjoy ur stay here, make some friends, post a lot and have fun, 'cause this is what it's all about.   :wink:

Well, he hasn't answered my PM about my custom Raphael Avatar but that's ok. I didn't want that one anymore anyway.

As for taking offense to your post. I did somewhat so apology accepted. :P :wink:

Trust me, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon! I've already made new friends and I'm almost up to 100 posts! Yay for me! ^_^

Clam, you've done very little to stay on good terms with me. I didn't take your statement as "advice". To me, it was an order. And I still take it as a partial order/hint that I don't make good friends and should seek new ones. And you can try to cover up it up as advice if you want.

who actually makes order to other people on the internet??? that is stupid, as you have no way of enforcing them... but if this were in person, then yes it would be an order :lol: .... see that's just a joke, you take things too seriously.. once again, you are a drama queen.

And again I ask, How do you fit through doorways with that ego of yours?!

I don't, they move out of my way. :lol: And seriously, this appearance of arrogance will fade after we are on more comfortable terms... I don't really act superior all the time,, or do I?

But I do prefer to be friends with you rather then clam because well.. obviously, you give newbs a fair chance to speak their mind, you look at both sides of the story (usually,) and you keep your ego down to a manageable size. (This based on what I've seen in this board and others.)

well, if you hope to have any sort of meaningful or intelligent conversation here, you will be changing teams quickly... just try to get anything useful out of one of CrazyDrummer's posts, it is pointless...

I'm not saying you can't be like clam at times, but where he's shown nothing but arrogance and his over grown ego towards me.. you did the exact opposit.. He did apologize to me before but it was contradicted on many levels.. so it seemed.. somewhat shallow for an apology.

Hey, that was a genuine apology, with an explanation for my comments.. I was really sorry for how I talked to you, but I also wanted to explain the reasons why I did..

you will never get real apology out of CD, in fact, when he recently wished that we were all dead, and hoped that terrorist would blow up our entire country, and said it was funny that the 9-11 attacks occured, it was actually not his fault :roll: .... The reason he said all that and cussed us all out, (even telling people to do things to each other in a homosexual way :lol:), was because we upset him.. Well actually just 2 people (and not even me), but it was still everybody else's fault, not his. :roll:

I'm greatful that I was able to get a hold of JayC.. finally.  As for getting all my answers.. I have.. for the most part anyway. I wonder if the war between clam and CD will end now.. LOL

It will not end, ever.. However, in the past I have demonstrated my ability to ignore his ##$%$#ed antics, for the benefit of the other members here, who get tired of reading pages and pages of me outwitting CrazyDrummer and treating him like the little punk that he is constantly, because along with my great comments, also come his futile attempts to give trash back, and he really sucks at it so people get bored .. Of course, some people love that kind of stuff... But also, JayC doesn't like it, so I try not to do it.. After his recent outburst, I have slipped a little in my tolerance, but I plan on returning to more serene pastures..... But I will never like him, or respect him, he doesn't deserve it, and he has done too much to show me his true colors...

PS, I am not even sure that you really are a newbie, you seem to have mastered the quote dissection a little too quickly.. Most newbs don't figure that out for a while. But if you really are, then take a look at the ADC Crew page, it's always fun to see the people who you are "talking" to.. Well, it won't be as cool for you, since you don't have any serious pre-pictured images of us in your head.

It was funny seeing how some of these people looked, after a year of talking to them.... Here's the link, it seems to be down at the moment.. Mando is using too much bandwidth..

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandaloria...an/adccrew.html

just keep talkin clam  :roll: because no ones listening  @-@

If I can save just one member from falling into your ##$%$#ed-loser spiral, than it is worth it :lol:

Sorry Michelle, but I dont go looking for trouble unlike some on here. Plus im not the one that has a problem with the other. I'm just gonna keep posting and going about my business, and if he wants to keep attacking me, he can be the one that gets banned ;)

How about both of ya backing off before I decide to ban the both of ya again.

Okay, I'll let up,, but I certainly don't see how anything I have said warrants a banning, in light of recent posts by other people... But okay, I'm out, I wash my hands of this battle:D

Man.. I think you worship JayC a little too much.. O.O;; *ish freaked*

(psst. I like the way you make JayC seem like a God. LOL! It's cute. :P)

H...He's not? :(

The only thing I've learned from this thread is to add AnotherIdiotInBlacka newb and should stick to making dumb topics in the other forums before you lodge a complaint. Also, you have a snotty attitude, and that's great too. Whatever makes you a happy jerk, I guess.

And I agree with Clam... CD, your list isn't anything to write home about. Two or three people on that list are my friends, but otherwise.... guh. ##$%$#s.

Tom

Im gonna shut this thread down cause the points of been made and I really want you guys to quit bickering with each other. If you don't like the other person then just ignore them.

I also do want to address one point Tom-1 made.

"You're arrogant to think a website manager will listen to you."

Actually I do not think it is ignorant at all for someone to feel like they can come to me and express an opnion. Whether its a new person or an old. I am always willing to listen and always appreciate when someone takes the time to provide me with input.

Now with that being said, that does not mean I always will do what the input suggests but I certainly will listen to it and take it under consideration.