After the Toy Fair that line are you looking foward too.

Captain Typho

After seen picture's of upcoming coming figure at Toy Fair here are my toy line I am indeed looking foward too.

1. MOTU, Last year line was good along with the new show and it will get better in 2003 with new figures of Zodac,Two-Bad,Evil Lyn,Man-E-Faces,Buzz-Off,Whipslah, the new Skeletor and He-Man. Only one vehclie this year and I wanted a Wind Raider.

2. Batman,Man 4HM is sculpt MOTU and now it will do for Batman. After Hasbro Mattle is taking a big step to make Batman better. The new sculpt and artcalation is much better then Hasbro. I am getting the regular Batman but the sliver one with the cool belt is nice along with Nightwing,Robin,The Joker, and Superman.

3. McFarlane, This year McFarlane Sports just added NASCAR figures and will make more NFL, NBA, NHL, and Baseball figures. Also they will be doing figures for the upcoming movies like the two Martix's movies ,T3, Freddy vs Jason and the biggest fighting game of the year for all system is Soul Calibur 2.

4. G.I. Joe, I like the new figures with the o-ring. The new Duke with the ankiles is the best G.I. Joe ever and I can't wait for more.

5. Star Wars, Well 2002 was not so good for Star Wars, not only figures wise, but ATOC didn't do well but it was a good movie. Those crappy action feature are junk and the just mess them up. Well The Clone Wars is coming up and we are getting the AT-AT tank from EP1 that we didn't got.

5. Star Wars, Well 2002 was not so good for Star Wars, not only figures wise, but ATOC didn't do well but it was a good movie.

Actually Saga figures did well in sales. And its the AAT Tank. :wink:

And could someone please point me to where it says the 4HM are doing the Batman figures? I remember reading that they were not working on them.

I like the all the MOTU stuff....

and I like the Batman toys too. They do look like the 4HM designs, but they lack the same articulation. that is what will keep me from getting Batman toys probably.

Nice to see some familiar faces from he-man.org forums :wink:

Yes, Agent Adam even by the 4HM them selves, though they only did joker and batman. nightwing, superman and robin where by in house sculpts at Mattel.

I was also hopeful for clawful and the windraider.... maybe at comic con.

As you might have guessed MOTU is my main thing! Right behind that is

justice leauge, though I'm still a bit bugged that they are 1/4 of an inch smaller then the hasblow stuff! :mad: but lex luther might just make up for that :lol:

I'm also excited to see Casey April and Hun from TMNT, but the foot flyer is kinda lame IMO. Wonder if we will get a Baxter Stockman figure?

Lots of other great things to, love what I'm seeing from DCD, I might have to pick up the kingdom come and superman stuff!

my wallet is gonna bleed this year :(

Nice to see some familiar faces from he-man.org forums  :wink:  

Yes, Agent Adam even by the 4HM them selves, though they only did joker and batman. nightwing, superman and robin where by in house sculpts at Mattel.  

I was also hopeful for clawful and the windraider.... maybe at comic con.

As you might have guessed MOTU is my main thing! Right behind that is  

justice leauge, though I'm still a bit bugged that they are 1/4 of an inch smaller then the hasblow stuff! :mad: but lex luther might just make up for that  :lol:  

I'm also excited to see Casey April and Hun from TMNT, but the foot flyer is kinda lame IMO. Wonder if we will get a Baxter Stockman figure?  

Lots of other great things to, love what I'm seeing from DCD, I might have to pick up the kingdom come and superman stuff!  

my wallet is gonna bleed this year :(

technically I'm a familiar face from ADC when you see me on He-man.org... this is usually my first stop followed by He-man.org when I'm online. either way great to see people from both boards.

I also liked the Mousers from the TMNT line... always loved those little things.

:x they are!!!! i just hope i can figure out what to do with 25 April figures  :o
they might not it's just that every picture I have seen of April she is holding a bent pipe with two mousers in front of her like she is being attacked by them and the pipe is to fight them off.

1) MOTU - Every last one, excluding the He-Man and Skeletor alterations. Well, maybe one... Inferno Skeletor looks outstanding, I'll take him! :D

2) Transformers + GI Joes - Same company, both avoiding Toyfair, both doomed to maybe only one more year on the shelves. *shrugs*

3) HALOOOOOOO

Tom

im mostly looking fwd to gijoe and heman, but theres lots of other cool stuff out there. i jsut want to try to stick to those 2 because of space restraints.

heck i just want to see more gijoe pics!

right now, the onlythings that I know I will buy are MOTU and Marvel Legends, (and some Spiderman figures that fit in with Marvel Legends).

I am not collecting TMNT, Justice League, or most of the new GiJoes either.