Smalljoes.com?

NiftyBoy

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with smalljoes.com Good? Bad? whatnot. I"ve just gotten some money and was thinking of getting some Spy Troops. I don't want to order a whole shipment and since you can get indvidual 2 packs it seems ideal for me.

I've ordered from Smalljoes.com a few times, and I've been very pleased with the results. Yes, the order can take a little longer than the other sites, but the stuff comes in great shape. I've resigned to not complaining about bad experiences with other stores anymore...I just get told to shut up.

Peaches  :o  

so should I take BACK that credit voucher I offered?

you're right, we verified the order, as well as the problem.  I offered a free credit voucher.  not sure what else we're looking for here...

Sean, I got no email reply from you; no credit voucher...maybe there's some miscommunication or whatever. Please email me personally more details of the credit voucher so this topic does not get too off track.

They are very slow, but i did get em and am happy with them. If you can't wait it's okay but i'd recomond getting the whole wave if you can.

I've ordered from Smalljoes.com a few times, and I've been very pleased with the results. Yes, the order can take a little longer than the other sites, but the stuff comes in great shape. I had a bad experience with the storeon44.com, where they shipped me a damaged case, so all the packaging of the figs inside was all crushed. Sean (at storeon44.com) said we could work something out after I emailed him my order number and verified all the facts with him...so I emailed him more than 3 times since, and received no response. This was almost 2 months ago...nice customer service...

Peaches, in the topic there was a question about small joes, not storeon44.com. You have already tried to publicly confront Sean's buisness here in the past and that thread got locked.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/bb/view...re%2044&start=0

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience, but it is not cool for you to keep on bringing it up when it is off topic. There is a way to pursue complaints of this nature either with his store see his store or the even see some advise in the previous thread that was locked. Please don't try to hurt someone's buisness that is not only a sponser of this site, also a great person and a huge joe fan.

Its funny when we often know how to hurt someone by hitting them where it counts, I'm not sure that's what your trying to do, but that is what you are doing by bringing this up over and over again. Drop it.

Although it is off topic since their reputation has been called into question I have ordered from the storeon44 many times and had great experiences.

Thanks.

I didn't really pay much attention ealier, i don't know the history but yeah please keep it private.

I haven't bought from store on 44 but i've only bought online once so what would i know?

anyways from all of seans post he seems to be a real nice guy.