MUV on Clearance at Walmart

Destro

While working yesterday (I work in the toy dept at walmart), I noticted that the MUV was on clearance. Today I asked my dept. manager about it and she says it's a deleted item (walmart won't be getting anymore in). It's possible that stores other than walmart will still carry it, but if you've been wanting to buy one of em from walmart you;d better pick it up quick cuz they won't be around for long.

:evil: Wouldn't even get it for free!!!!!!! maybe the fig. Hasbro needs to understand that those stupid gimmicks don't mix with the joes. That friggin' thing was so oversized that even MOTO figs would've looked small compared to it. Hasbro needs to get some vehicle designers from chap mei and even lanard!!!!!!!!!

True dat.

:evil: Wouldn't even get it for free!!!!!!! maybe the fig. Hasbro needs to understand that those stupid gimmicks don't mix with the joes. That friggin' thing was so oversized that even MOTO figs would've looked small compared to it.  Hasbro needs to get some vehicle designers from chap mei and even lanard!!!!!!!!!

True dat.

True dat and Amen brother! :wink:

(btw...be on lookout for package containing Snow Serpent rides! :D )

For a toyline that is touted as being "for the kids" so much, the price line lately sure seems to be "for the adult collectors" and their compulsive spending practices! :x

$30 for the MUV and $20 for the SNOWCAT..? :o gimme a freakin' break!

No kidding. I can understand that price for something like the Night Attack Chopper because it's a fairly large vehicle and something kids would want for Christmas and enough to warrant paying that much. The MUV on the other hand. :-?

If the MUV isn't on clearance at your walmart my first guess would be the dept. manager hasn't lowered the price. Sometimes when items are deleted they remain at full price until the dept mananger decides to lower the price on it. And yes, even at $30 it's not much of a deal..