New Joe custom body parts site

solidsnake_0001

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Solid,

This is GREAT news! Please let me know when the weapons are available, I am very interested in those.

Also, if I may suggest, consider making weapons we haven't seen in a while, like V1 Dusty's gun w/ bipod, Scrap Iron's pistol, and of course, the Crimson Guards rifle w/ bayonet.

Tom

Hey man glad to hear. We are doing just that. We are trying to make all kinds of diffrent weopons and you can guarantee the cg gun will be one of them. Keep checking back with us. You can also email me with what your looking for and we can see what we can do for you.

solidsnake_0001@yahoo.com

yeah, that's really awesome stuff there! especially the heads with separate helmets (the fastblast viper sculpt makes a perfect all around cobra soldier head). would you ever be casting these in plastic rather than resin, and possibly offer the pieces already painted? your prices are fair, being resin i would imagine you'd charge higher than that. i'd actually order multiples of your entire offerings if they were plastic and painted. either way, i do wish you luck and hope to see j&r designs flourish and look forward to your future offerings. i just may place an order and try my hand at painting some of the pieces.

diesel

yeah these are nice, definatly good for customs. Some of those helmets are sweet. The painting thing would definatly help out or doing the heads in flesh color. I can't get any flesh colored paint round here, no hobbie shops.

Ive got a number of spare heads and torsos if you want to make molds of them. Looking for any parts in particular?

A part I dont have but one that would have great customizing potential is the Star Brigade Cobra Commander one. Be neat if removeable helmets or a hood could be made for him too.

A good helmet for the Fastblast-Viper (He really needs one) is the Robo-Joe helmet. That would be a good repro.

Another highly sought after commodity are microphones.

Are the helmets made with any degree of elasticity?

Resin is just one of several organic synthetics that can be used to make plastic. If the item is made out of resin entirely, it will be more susceptible

to breakage as it is not as pliable as plastic.

That aside....this is EXCELLENT news for my customizing ideas, and I can't wait to get an order in and see what I can do with this stuff! :D

Removable helmets and generic Cobra heads out of Fast Blast Vipers noggin'....AWESOME baby, just AWESOME! :)

error

error

error

These heads arent resin there plastic.  I have been drilling and cutting on these things for a while now and there very hard to break.

Just the heads? I only read that they are "good resin castings" and Tom asked about the difference between resin and plastic. Are you using both then? I know the weapons I purchased from Ravens' site were made out of resin, and some of them would even be broke during shipping, but then they were only 25 cents a piece, nevertheless...I think the resin on your helmets and heads would have much thicker material on them than say a thin weapon, so I can believe they probably would hold up much better.

(now let's see if when I hit the freakin' submit button on this post, it doesn't quadruple itself..?) :x

Methinks VH is very excited?  

Tom

I thought he was just happy to see us.

You're BOTH wrong! It's a candy bar, but thanks for checking me out!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! @-@

Dont flatter yerself ya old fart. :roll:

At any rate, Solid. You have mail. Ive listed a few of the parts that I have and even have ideas on stuff than could help correct the damage the Sound Attack gear has wreaked on the Rattler, X-30 and Snow Cat. (Like bombs/missles that can fit on the posts modified for the Sound Attack guns) So get back to me on that.

Cool, just if you could update me with BAT info. Would you make their Bagback also? Do you guys think a Crimson Guard helmet would fit on the Neo-Vipers? I could replace those helmets my Neo-Vipers have with the Crimson Guard helmets that he has. COOL @-@ @-@