M.U.V. Vehicle w/Beach Head

TransformHeadOn

Check out the main page, or here:

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.p....php?itemid=927

Looks cool, I suppose, if not kind of plain, though . . .

Re-using a figure every already has sucks, and hiking the price for remote control feature which is questionably cool isn't ideal either.

Pros: It's better than most GvsC vehicles so far, and finally, (FINALLY!!) we're getting a vehicle where you can pile a bunch of Joes on!! (Check out all the foot pegs!!) That's one of my favorite things to do, display-wise, is take a vehicle and cram a bunch of figures on it.

It DOES look pretty neat. Though all those foot pegs kinda seems like overkill (Not the cyborg). Especially without something to hold onto.

Its kind of a releif the Beach Head is exactly the same. Not that I wouldnt actually mind having this. This DOES look like one of the better vehicles. But I just dont have the money or space for it.

i saw it tonight at wally world. seemed kinda oversized to me too, but not too bad.

i didnt notice it didnt have any stickers on it tho. what a bunch of crap.

I'm kinda glad it doesn't have the new stickers on it. Someone else said the wheels don't turn on it's and the beachead's legs are still messed up.

It's just too darn expensive for me I actuatly think i'll grab the smokescreen instead.

I saw it last night at Walmart and it SUCKS bad!

To call it poop, would be an insult to poop. It looks nothing like a GiJoe vehicle. It is way too big for them, and horribly plain. It looks like a Barbie jeep, refitted with Gijoe seats.

Does anybody else notice that the front seats don't exactly "mesh" with everything else? Obviously, this toy was made for some other toyline and Hasbro just retooled it a bit by adding smaller front seats, foot pegs, and included a gun. :roll:

If you want it because you like RC cars, then cool. But if you want it because you think it is a cool Gijoe vehicle, then you are sad, and I am sad for you. :lol:

I havent seen this yet in stores, but those pictures don't leave me excited a bit. I'm willing to bet you could get a decent Vamp or something off ebay in pretty good condition for about the same price as that round remote control rolling thing. Which would you rather have? Honestly?

what really bothers me is that someone said it's wheels aren't free you have to move it with the control to get it to go. What if i wanna push it on the floor and make noises myself huh? I like that! plus it is way oversized, comes with a fig i already have and i could get the smokescreen and some igs for the some price.

To call it poop, would be an insult to poop. It looks nothing like a GiJoe vehicle. It is way too big for them, and horribly plain. It looks like a Barbie jeep, refitted with Gijoe seats.

:lol: it does look like it should be called the BARBIE SAFARI jeep :lol:

it's defiantely way to big for the figures and it has too many foot pegs with nothing to hold on to like Doc Evil pointed out. if i was a kid i could probably look pass these faults and enjoy this vehicle but i don't see how any grown collector could :-? i will be passing on yet another JVC vehicle....

I really do think Hasbro has forsaken the collectors and have decided we're too particular and our wants are too far beyond their intended budgets. So it's all about the kids now and making "fun stuff for them to play with". Well...this thing does look like it would be fun to play with, but...

It's NOT G.I.Joe! :-?

I was NOT a child in 1982-1994 and these toys WOWED and interested me then because of the cool vehicles and accessories, attention to details and functionability and so on. I'm just an OLDER adult now as opposed to the young adult I was then, and I'm not buying the excuse (that is sometimes thrown at you guys who actually DID grow up playing with the toys as children) that it's "because you've grown up and see things differently NOW!" :roll:

That's BS, and I'm just proof positive of it and can truthfully say that this new stuff (vehicle wise) is very LACKING and unworthy of the G.I.Joe name put on it. These toys have ALWAYS been "for kids" and I don't want that to be any different. The Joes "for kids" back in the 80's & 90's got this "adult" into them, it shouldn't be any different now for me to buy toys for kids should it?

You guys definitely had MUCH better than what Hasbros wanting to treat todays kids to with this particular line.