I need help finding some DBZ figures

Pimp Masta Dee

Please assist me in finding the following Dragonball Z action figures:

Fat Buu

Goku

SS Goku

SS Vegeta

These figures must all be American-made toys. If I'm not mistaken, that company would be Irwin Toys. All of these should be regular figures, as in no Striking Z Fighters, light-up hair, ball-blasting action, etc. These figs all have the red packages. It's not necessary, but it wouldn't hurt if they were under $10. No ADC members need to go out and buy them and then ask me to pay for them. I need to get my money in order. I'm just looking for a site with good prices in case I do buy them. In any case, I'll probably buy at least some of them. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Okay first of all,you can get Great Saiyaman from BBTS. Just click the button and go. Fat Buu can be had at Wal-Marts. Evil Buu I've only seen at TRU so far. Perfect Cell is going to be a little trickier to get. Never saw him in the stores personally. As for Future Trunks,he'll be a little hard to get ahold of but try Kay-Bee Toys. You never know. I found a Master Roshi at one last month. Good luck.

I might know a place where you could get P.Cell-- Catch is though you may have to pay a little more.

As for Future Trunks. Your best bet is too look for the Time Capsule vehicle set, which comes with the figure you seek. The individually carded one hasn't been in production for a year or two now.

Thanks for the help guys. I checked a local Wally World for some of these, but no luck. I also looked at Toys R Us, but I was looking for another figure line, so I didn't take a good look. KB Toys, same story as TRU. I was looking for MOTU, so I didn't look very hard. My friend had told me there was an Evil Buu at GameStop, but when I went the next day there weren't any. I'll probably get the Time Capsule set for the Trunks fig, unless I buy that 2-pack of him and Krillin. This is a cool 2-pack because when Krillin was bald and actually fought, he was my fave character because he stood for the little guy who was still strong. I just don't want to spend a hell of a lot on these. BTW Preventer, what place are you speaking of that has Cell? Thanks again guys!

Ok Preventer, maybe I'll talk to you about this in the future. I just ordered Great Saiyaman and Evil Buu (along with a Marvel Legends Ghost Rider) at BBTS! I still want the other figs, but they were out of stock. Since they're from past series, they'll never get them in stock. Thanks for all your help, guys!

Oh and BTW, I read on some site that there's a die-cast time capsule, or that the Trunks at least is "metallic". Is there a plastic version? I don't collect die-cast figs, and I hope there is a plastic Future Trunks figure in the capsule. Also, I found this on amazon.com for $40! Is there anyplace where the fig is a bit cheaper?

At one point Irwin did release a line of diecast miniature vehicles and figurines that you could launch out of capsules. I think those are the one's you're reading about.

As for the figure pack-in. It's been a month or two since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it didn't have a metallic looking jacket, and it was definitely not a decadant figure.

At one point Irwin did release a line of diecast miniature vehicles and figurines that you could launch out of capsules. I think those are the one's you're reading about.

As for the figure pack-in. It's been a month or two since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it didn't have a metallic looking jacket, and it was definitely not a decadant figure.

Could you define decadant for me? And does anyone know of any place with a lower price for this thing?

I didnt read the replies here, but I have a Perfect Cell w/ Junior, Goku, Trunks, Andriods 16 & 19, all part of the Articulated set and all still in their packages. Trunks cheapy figure in blue jacket with gold hair and sword, and Great Saiyiman & Trunks Striking DBZ figures. Great Saiyiman still in his package. If you want'em, PM or email me.

When you say "articulated set", you mean the regular, non-striking or blasting figs, right? If so, I may be interested in the very near future. I might not have read this right, but do you have a Trunks figure in the regular (no action features) line? I am looking for non-Super Saiyan Future Trunks only. I ordered Evil Buu and Gt. Saiyaman online, but I still need Fat Buu. Also, I am still interested in Perfect Cell, so maybe if you still have it in a few days I'll talk to you. I just don't want to spend too much money on figs, and I don't like ordering online when I don't have to. Also, I don't even have Goku, so I could maybe be interested in that. Maybe I'll talk to you in a couple of days. At this point, I want to try to find them in stores or online where they're always in stock. Thanks, Scythe-dude!

Good luck finding them, but dont worry, I'll still have then...presently they are hanging up on my wall as trophies and collecting dust particles.

As for the trunks, I have two of them, not including the articulated one, one with striking action, and the other with the sword and a ball of energy, it looks like, shooting out from his left hand. He's super saiyan in both.

I also have Freeza in the normal toy line - the last form of him. Goku, like the trunks above, with shooting energy ball, and imperfect cell - same.

But give me a shout when you're ready for those articulated figures.

I'm starting to see more and more Fat Buus pop up at Wal-Mart. Maybe you'll start seeing them too.
Thanks dude. I've been trying to get to Wal*Mart for weeks now. Maybe I'll have some time this weekend. I hope so. Last time I was there I left a Spider-Man Venom figure for a few minutes and some kid walked off with it. I gotta make sure this doesn't happen again!

• 1 month later...

Well, I got Future Trunks and Krillin in a 2-pack, I got Evil Buu and Great Saiyaman off BBTS, and I'm no longer interested in Perfect Cell. I am still interested in Fat Buu, and I also want Goku since (don't laugh) I don't have one. I also don't have any super saiyans so I need SS Goku and SS Vegeta now. Please help me as I need to find some figures once again!

Man, I was at the WalMart in Mississauga, Ontario on Saturday, you would not believe the amount of DBZ figures they had there ! They had all the ones you listed plus a whole crap load more, I've never seen so many !

Man, I was at the WalMart  in Mississauga, Ontario on Saturday, you would not believe the amount of DBZ figures they had there ! They had all the ones you listed plus a whole crap load more, I've never seen so many !
Rrrgh!!! Why are Canadians always so lucky when it comes to toys? Man, I wish my toy stores were like yours. I know some of these figs are old, but I really want to find them! Have fun buying lots of DBZ figs without me...