Watch out frostbite!!! (Pics)

RobbieDigital

frostbite_1.JPG

I'm just having a little fun with the snow that we're getting here on the east coast. Here we have frostbite on a routine patrol of the poconos ski resort, it has been confirmed that Destro and Baroness have made reservations to spend there honeymoon skiing and bathing in a giant wine glass shaped tub.

frostbite_2.JPG

"Oh how cute, C'mere boy" frostbite sees a seemingly harmless canine and tries to pet it.

frostbite_3.JPG

However little does frostbite know that he's about 2 seconds away from being SNIPED!!!

Sorry guys i'm really bored :lol:

ah man, you get snow!?!?! you lucky dog! if we got snow hear i would be playing with my snow troops everyday. c'mon i need to see some more snow picks :wink:

:lol: This is GREAT! ADC is oft criticized as being "ANTI-JvC" and so on, but just look at how much FUN everybody seems to have with them! :D

I love this stuff! Keep'em coming RD!!! I've got the snow here in Ohio as well, maybe after I finish watching the Browns kick the Steelers Butts, I'll go out and take some Snow Serpent driven ICERAT pics myself!

Here's some more!!!!!

barrell_roll_with_car.JPG

while the serpent is patiently waiting for the right shot, Barrell Roll is returning from a undercover recon flight over the bunny slopes.(sorry about the car)

dog_on_frost.JPG

frostbite was alerted by the sound of the glider and the cobra canine knew his master didn't have a shot, so he pounced on the american hero!!

knowing_time.JPG

the serpent rose from his crouched position but was taking his time because he believed what was flying above him was a cobra comrade

gangway.JPG

barrell roll swopes in and takes out snake breath

barrell_roll_shoot.JPG

snow serpent dealt with

maybe after I finish watching the Browns kick the Steelers Butts

oops! Wait a minute, I almost forgot...

THEY SUCK!!! :evil:

or at least the defensive coaching anyway! :x

COOL dio RD!!

hey does frostbite actually ski?

great dios man! way to take advantage of the snow. really well done :)

Nice mini Dio. The spy gear would be pretty cool if you were younger. The Spy Troop vehicles, however, are lacking.

maybe after I finish watching the Browns kick the Steelers Butts

oops! Wait a minute, I almost forgot...

THEY SUCK!!! :evil:

or at least the defensive coaching anyway! :x

COOL dio RD!!

tough loss dude. I watched that game, hoping the Browns could win also. They really played well up until the end of the game. That sucked that Holcomb threw that pass barely too far inside for the receiver to get out. If Butch Davis didn't waste that challenge on the TD call, they would have had a timeout left, and probably would have won the game.

Oh well, it was a great game and you should be pleased with how well the team played this year. They overcame some really crappy situations (Dwayne Rudd's helmet incident that cost them the game against the Chiefs) and they look to have a bright future ahead of them.