The Baroness and me! (real pic inside - no kidding!)

Hammerfel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes yes, i LOVE That model they chose to be the baroness. THAT is the standard.

Hammerfel, you are quite the lucky sumbitch, if i do say so myself, and i am a jealous one!

I asked her to do that. She had the previous guy on the floor with her foot on his neck! I asked for th more friendly version. :)

Yea, I probably woulda did the same thing you did.

I definitely wouldn't want a pic of some girl kicking my ass.

The only other poses I can think of for her would involved her getting pushed up against that glass display. :)-

Yeah, she gave me her name, phone number and measurements so I could buy her more cool black leather outfits. ;)

She's a model and this was at the ComiCon, here in San Diego. Biggest comic convention in the world, and it happens every year in my home town. :)

I wish there was somewhere i could buy a leather baroness outfit. (tis not for me if that's what your thinking, well not for me to wear.)

Yeah, she gave me her name, phone number and measurements so I could buy her more cool black leather outfits. ;)

She's a model and this was at the ComiCon, here in San Diego. Biggest comic convention in the world, and it happens every year in my home town. :)

You don't have to be sarcastic. All you had to say was "I didn't get it."

Biggest comic convention in the world, and it happens every year in my home town.

Yeah, every year it's good to know that Downtown San Diego is only 10 minutes from me on the freeway (or maybe less?!) But yeah, she was cool...too bad the new GvC Baroness looks like Screech with glasses. Hey Hammerfel, what Joe figures did you pick up at the con? I managed to get a Night Raven, Hydrofoil, a whole mess load of Joe weapons complete them of course.

Hey Morbo! Here's the skinny for ya...

Gina Gatto is the model/actress' name. :)

The article was in Toyfare magazine # 63 (November)

fcd83800.jpg

You should see the rock on her finger...

When I went to the Chicago Comic Convention... I ran into her you can say as I was walkin in and she was walking out... We got talkin and I walked her back to the hotel cause I was parked in the same lot of the hotel as she was staying...

She is really cool and down to Earth and not the whole nose in the area Model type ya know... For you droolin maniacs... Yes! They are real!

8)

Biggest comic convention in the world, and it happens every year in my home town.

Yeah, every year it's good to know that Downtown San Diego is only 10 minutes from me on the freeway (or maybe less?!) But yeah, she was cool...too bad the new GvC Baroness looks like Screech with glasses. Hey Hammerfel, what Joe figures did you pick up at the con? I managed to get a Night Raven, Hydrofoil, a whole mess load of Joe weapons complete them of course.

Actually none. I was on a Star Wars collecting spree at the time. You should see my office at work. :)

I'm about done with my Star Wars collection, though. But I'll never stop collecting Joes. :)

I asked her to do that. She had the previous guy on the floor with her foot on his neck! I asked for th more friendly version. :)

LOL, I wouldve requested a similar pose. I doubt they would lock me in a giant 2pack with her though. :P

I would have requested one boot on my back and the other one I would be licking, as she points her gun at me. If only I couldve went there.... :cry:

LOL  If I had my picture taked with her you would not be able to see my face. :wink:

:lol: :lol: that's what i'm talkin' about! LMAO!

if it was me, you guys probably would have been reading about the picture in TOY FARE but you would have only seen the picture in HUSTLER 8)

hey, hammerfel and darthmaul33, it's really cool to know there's some other san diegans on the board other than i. what areas are you guys in? we should keep each other posted on local store reports. even though i'm not focused on joe so much at the moment, but because of what i do i still make stops to my usual spots in chula vista, kearny mesa, clairemont and mira mesa almost daily.

anyway, nice pic, hammerfel. she's a great girl, isn't she? she was great with her "action" poses, she's a natural dominatrix, but she's most beautiful when she's smiling. i'll try to dig up my pic and post it again sometime, i posted my con pics the day after (and took them down soon after, aol space is not plenty). and you're right, to this day the san diego comic con international is still the biggest popular arts convention in the world. now, that's something to be proud to be from san diego. :wink:

you guys been goin' long? i've been going since '91, since before it was at the convention center. it's come a long way since. any of you out of towners ever come down here to attend the sd comicon? i actually have yet to go out of town for a convention.

diesel

Hey bro-

Yeah, I have been going to the Con since '91 as well, and I ain't stopping! It's a privilege to know that the greatest Con is here in our backyard. I live in City Heights, which is right next to North Park. In order to support the comic habit, I go to the stores in HIllcrest and in Mission Gorge. Which stores are the ones that you frequent?

But for the Baroness model, too bad she is married. Lucky bastard.

Yeah, I have been going to the Con since '91 as well, and I ain't stopping! It's a privilege to know that the greatest Con is here in our backyard. I live in City Heights, which is right next to North Park. In order to support the comic habit, I go to the stores in HIllcrest and in Mission Gorge. Which stores are the ones that you frequent?

man, that's cool. i haven't met anyone else over the past few years that have been going that long. most people i know either went way back in the day and have grown out of it all, or have only been going for a few years now. by the way, do you stick around for the masquerade? for me, it's the highlight of the year. hehe. :)

anyway, ah, i'm not so familiar with city heights. and i've only been to hillcrest a few times. i live in paradise hills, in between national city and spring valley. aside from where i live, i do work in chula vista and around kearny mesa and mira mesa. i really only check out targets, wal-marts, kmarts, and toys r us'. for all my comic needs i go to the place i've been going all my life in chula vista. but, i check out the comic gallery on balboa ave and in mira mesa every so often. what ever happened to the toy box? @*-

But for the Baroness model, too bad she is married. Lucky bastard.

lucky bastard indeed, my mind can imagine quite wildly just how lucky he is. well, i know hammerfel is a married man, and i don't know about anyone else, but i'm engaged as well and i wouldn't trade her for the world... even if baroness model gina gatto has one of the most amazing bodies i've ever seen. :wink:

diesel