LOTR video game rocks!

Pimp Masta Dee

One day when I was watching TV, I saw that there was a new LOTR video game based on TTT. It looked awesome, so I put it on my X-mas list. Well, on X-mas morning after I had opened the other stuff, I went straight down to my little entertainment room, and popped it in my PS2. I started out as Isildur in the great battle against all the orcs. Then, I was beating Nagzul as Aragorn. In the levels that follow, you can choose between Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Although Legolas is my favorite character, I did not play as him in every level. In this game, different characters should be used in different levels. Oh, and it's not based entirely on TTT. I starts out in Isildur's time, then switches to FOTR. Once you beat the orcs at Amon Hen, you're in TTT. So actually, the game has more levels from FOTR than TTT. I don't have a memory card, so I play this nearly every day for a few hours trying to beat it, but I never have time. The farthest I've gotten in one day is the first Rohan level. This game kicks ass and any action game fan or LOTR fan should definitely get it.

Just got a Memory Card yesterday and played my way to the first Rohan level today. I saved the game and kept trying to beat the level. My best chance was being Gimli. The level really sucks. It's so hard trying to beat the Uruk-Hai and save the damn townspeople at the same time! I mean it's not friggin' Superman, it's Gimli! He doesn't have a job to save townspeople! This level sucks! Sorry about the rant, but this level will drive me insane until I beat it. @-@

yeah this game rocks alright!!! i cant believe how much stuff goes on in the fight scenes and yet the graphics dont slow down!!! i havent played the game much as i dont own it. its my brothers and we live in seperate houses but i had a blast on it and got killed by the swamp monster thingy on i think the 3rd level? but what annoyed my brother and dad is on my first session i beat a level they really stuggled on!!!about level 10 or something? my brother couldnt get passed it! im not really boasting as it was a fluke and i was seconds away from dying. i played that before i saw the film and i was expecting it to happen in the film and it didnt which kind of made me slightly disapointed with that part in the film. im not going to say much as i dont want to spoil anything for those who havent gotten that far but its to do with the gates.enough said i dont want to spoil anything as i hate spoilers. the game is superb though and id definatly get it if i had the correct system and cash.

One question is burning on my lips: Do you get to fight Sauron and chop off his sticky one ring loving fingers?

PS: anyone have pics?

:D

No, you don't get to sever Sauron's fingers. You get to be Isildur for a short level, the battle in the beginning. After that, game switches to movie and it shows exactly what was in FOTR. Sauron steps on the sword, Isildur pulls at it and breaks it, then swings it up, cuts Sauron's hand, and down come the fingers. Sorry, no pics. No digi-cam or scanner. But does anyone know how to beat the level i was ranting about? I STILL have not gotten past the damn thing!