Heroes of Cybertron action figures

Jeff Steele

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all of the ones released thus far. (Doubles of a few that I opened and gave to my son.)

pvc1.JPG

Click Here to see closeups.

I got all of mine from various Walgreens - took about 2 months to complete.

I have some of the later Takara series PVC's as well - I just wanted the ones I missed and I HOPE that Hasbro will make new ones that Takjara didn't to offset the Japanese only characters that Takara made...

I have

Act 1 - Nothing Missed the boat on this one.

Act 2 - All except chases

Act 3 - A couple figs.

Act 4 - All except chases

Act 5 - All except chases

Act 6 - All except chases

Act 7 -All except chases

Act 8 -All except chases

Act 9 -Coming in soon

Chase figures - Grand Maximus, Metroplex, Black Zarak, Pewter Scopronok, Victory Saber

HOC - All figures released so far.

Joe

I have

Act 1 - Nothing Missed the boat on this one

That's why HOC is what I'm after - I missed out on the 1st Act too, and man, were prices ever high for that set...

Following Joe's format:

I have

Act 1 - All clears and 1 color Arcee, plus case box

Act 2 - Both PM Primes, Hot Rods, and Truck Prime,

- Clear Galvatron and Grimlock, plus case box

Act 3 - All except chases

Act 4 - All except chases

Act 5 - All except chases

Act 6 - All except chases

Act 7 - All except chases

Act 8 - A couple, gonna buy a box soon

Act 9 - Coming soon

Chase figures - Color Metroplex, Smoke Black Zarak, Color Victory Saber, Metallic Grimlock, Color Grand Maximus

Doubles - Acts 1,2,3,5,6, (8 soon)

HOC - Prime, Megatron, Skywarp, Starscream, Ultra Magnus

Bootlegs - Metallic Prime + Megs, Translucent (clear color) Prime + Megs w/ and w/o energy weapons, Metallic Battle Damaged Prime

I have Megatron , Starscream , Skywarp , Thundercracker , Optimus Prime , Ultra Magnus , and Arcee from the HOC line - also Bumblebee and Omega Supreme from the Japanese PVC line and I have Megatron , Laserbeak , Buzzsaw , Starscream , Optimus Prime , and Rodimus Prime from the SCF line .

Now I have five Transformers: Heroes of Cybertron action figures:

Arcee

Megatron

Optimus Prime--Powermaster, Apex Armor

Skywarp

Starscream

#=$ #=$ #=$ #=$ #=$

HOC- Skywarp, Starscream(2nd one, 1st got stolen when my car got towed(LOSER)),Megatron,Thundercracker, Ultra Magnus, Spark Attack Prime

Takara PVCs- Optimus Prime w/Megatron gun, Jazz, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Spike and Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ramjet, Thrust, SoundBlaster(black Soundwave), pewter Ultra Magnus(assholes sent me him, after I ordered the Diaclone recolor, SCUMBAGS!!) and Perceptor

Custom PVCs and Mini figures- Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen(2 versions), Hound, Rumble, had Frenzy(smash!!), Blaster, Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Red Alert, Hoist, and Sideswipe.......* These guys look AWESOME when displayed with the HOCs and Takara PVCs.

"Excellent choices Chip, we'll start building em right away."

-Ratchet(War of the Dinobots). 8)

Custom PVCs and Mini figures- Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen(2 versions), Hound, Rumble, had Frenzy(smash!!), Blaster, Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Red Alert, Hoist, and Sideswipe.......* These guys look AWESOME when displayed with the HOCs and Takara PVCs.

You're just taunting us with them...when are we going to see some pics of these customs of yours bud!

I bought three of these the other day at Walgreens Drug Store. Optimus Prime with an Axe hand, Megatron with a Morning Star hand and Thundercracker. These are kind of neat. I also got a Japanese one for free when I bought a re-issued Jazz. It's clear and it came with a stand. It's an autobot, but I don't really recognize him. Not sure why it is clear, but it doesn't look too bad. The guy wields dual guns:) Any clues as to who this is. The box was in all Japanese.

I bought three of these the other day at Walgreens Drug Store.  Optimus Prime with an Axe hand, Megatron with a Morning Star hand and Thundercracker.  These are kind of neat.  I also got a Japanese one for free when I bought a re-issued Jazz.  It's clear and it came with a stand.  It's an autobot, but I don't really recognize him.  Not sure why it is clear, but  it doesn't look too bad.  The guy wields dual guns:)  Any clues as to who this is.  The box was in all Japanese.

could be ginrai.. he's got 2 guns.. and a missle laucnher on his shoulder and wings.. is that him?