for the love of DUSTY!

revsears

I think Tom is jealous cause we get along and help each other out Viper Hunter and I think it has something to do with his last boyfriend leaving him for a woman...  :wink:

Hey! That's not cool, here I am joking about how you and VH bear a secret man love for each other, and somehow I get in trouble. Not fair. Not. At. All.

Tom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tom is jealous cause we get along and help each other out Viper Hunter and I think it has something to do with his last boyfriend leaving him for a woman...  :wink:

Leave me out of this. :-?

Tom was kind enough to send us this pic of you walking away, on that day of revelation!

exit.gif

@-@ .. :lol:

as a mod a say cut out the gay jokes

as a freind as say that many people know those who joke a lot have issues deep down.

(thought it would make you quit)

as a freind as say that many people know those who joke a lot have issues deep down.

(thought it would make you quit)

Nothing to do with Gays at all... 2 men can have a close relationship with each other and not be gay...

Ok... Well maybe it does but the cracks are done...

Doh! :o Shouldn't have said cracks... I'm sorry... :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you what, Nasburado. We'll stop making Gay jokes when you learn how to write a sentence that makes sense. Deal?

:lol:

sounds like a deal numbers. I beleive i just wrote a complete sensical statement did i not? I usualy don't take the time to make sure my words are in perfect order.

sounds like a deal numbers. I beleive i just wrote a complete sensical statement did i not?

Um... No, but don't give up! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

I usualy don't take the time to make sure my words are in perfect order.

You might want to try that out once in awhile since you plan on being THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Yes... yes... attack Nas... Take the attention off Tom and his supposed ass... yes...

:lol:

Actually, I was too grossed out by that picture to even comment on it. First that semi-nude pic of Mr. Bean and now this? Honestly, Viper Hunter, you really know how to find them naked man pictures! :lol:

But seriously though, why did you send that pic to him, Tom? That was for our own private use! :(

Leave me out of this. :-?

Tom was kind enough to send us this pic of you walking away, on that day of revelation!

exit.gif

@-@ .. :lol:

:lol: :lol: atleast he came to his senses.. :lol:

my topic!!!!  :x

:lol: LOL!!!

Went right to frickin' hell in a hurry didn't it Samus? :lol:

ooh crap, this is all too hilarious people, but much needed comic relief for sure! I think if you can clown around with each other like this, you've got a pretty good group here. Hopefully no one is offended, just some funnin' tis all!

Don't worry, I'm sure Tom and Viper Hunter were thinking about you the whole time!

one can dream

Heh heh Kamen you're a good friend, but in that regard, you stay on your side of the forum and I'll stay on mine :lol:

Tom