for the love of DUSTY!

revsears

Um...why do you picture Dusty with boobs and a nice ass? Does anyone else see something wrong with that?  :-?  

Methinks West Hollywood has a good time waiting for ya Outsiders  :wink:

Read Lion-Hoe posts about her being a mix between Lady Jaye and Dusty and then you might figure out what I am talkin about...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearly beloved... we are gathered here together to morn the loss of our dear friend Samus.... :o We'll actually I really didn't know her. Oops.... maybe one of you guys would like to take over....

:oSHE'S ONLY 17!!!!

I'll take "Well, DUH" for 500, Alex.

What? It's the Daily Double?!? Ill bet it all!

"Why do you think I said "I would have run off with her but I'd be facing some serious jail time"?

Hey! I won a new car! Woo-Hoo!

I remembered that song that goes "She's only sevennnnnteeeennnn!" You know the one I'm talking about? Kip Winger sings it. And then Outsiders posted something about Winger. Hilarity ensued.

STOP BEING A MORON.

I wonder if she'll be flattered or totally embarassed by this thread.  

And the answer is... yes! :lol:

LMAO, the first thing that I thought when I saw this thread was, "Crap!!! I've been away and then they make a three-page topic about Dusty, just my luck!" ;) :lol:

Um, but seriously guys, I'm flattered! :oops: :) I'm sorry, I haven't really posted anywhere for the past 2 weeks cause Christmastime around here's been crazy. Don't worry, I haven't left for good, or abandoned you guys for the dd board (never!)... just been insanely busy as of late! I wish I'd been around to wish all of you a happy holiday season, though... :( I hope it was great for all of you. :D

But thanks for the concern, I guess... it's nice to know that I'm not viewed (by some people at least) as an obnoxious fangirl. :)

And if we had custom avatars here... I would so change mine to "the physical manifestation of heroin." That was too funny!!! :lol:

Oh yeah, and on a side note... even though [i hope ;)] you guys are joking about me looking like a female Dusty, it kind of proves that the Sig Theory is true... that being that people subconciously picture you as whatever you have in your sig or avatar. ;) Bet you never thought of that... okay, enough philosophy, it's vacation, time to rot my brain again playing Metroid Prime. ;) Woohoo, it's great to be back!! :D

Glad your back!

I don't think of you as dusty but as a tall girl dusty's uniform but to me i imagine tom is is firefly and clam is still the hulk and oustiders is the punisher so i guess i'm CC! yay!

My little brother has prime it's alright but i've been playing fusion for gba like crazy!

SHHEEEE'S BAAAACKK!!!! :)-

glade to hear your not in a coma or locked away doing 60 to life! @-@

but it's great to have you back and i'm looking forward to seeing what you got to say on some of the topics we've been posting lately. BTW, TORCH won the dreadnok weakest link thread :)

and another thing, i've always pictured that you looked like kirsten dunst wearing a t-shirt that said "dusty is #1", and maybe some red pumps with with a black garder belt and .... :oops: oops wrong web site.. 8) .. :lol:

:x

:make note to self: do NOT go to read adc forums less than 30 minutes after a meal @*-

..URP!

Then that means ViperHunter is Onslaught and he shall kill us all! All of us, I say!

Except maybe Outsiders. They have an unspoken bond of which we dare not speak  :wink:

NAAH! I'm a "kinder, gentler" ONSLAUGHT! :lol:

No no no don't hide what you know in your heart is true. ViperHunter, Outsiders, I now pronounce you man and wife. SCANDALOUS!  :lol:  

Tom

:o (how'd I get in the middle of this?)

I think Tom is jealous cause we get along and help each other out Viper Hunter and I think it has something to do with his last boyfriend leaving him for a woman...  :wink:

UH-OH! Them's sound like fightin' words! :lol: