The best of wave 1?

rodimusconvoy21

Pretty fast response Tom!!!! I just posted this. Anyway, I like the cobra moray. However, I never figured out myself how it could be whit the o-ring. I think if you put the o-ring to Storm Sahdow you could get a very good figure in this line.

Word, Roddy.

I like the Moray because the sculpt is so detailed, it has a nice rebreather device permenantly molded in (Can't be lost!) and the black says "Night Ops" doesnt it? :D But I really don't think I want to see it with an O-Ring, since it'd come out looking like the CLAWS... sorta goofy.

Storm Shadow would be great too! However, I believe Destro and SS are destined for a new figure - and soon :)-

Tom

I hope lord hears you Tom!! If they redo Storm Shadow with the o-ring could be the most clever move they can do. At least I think that. The Moray. No o-ring. That could be, because the only action I can see on him is swiming. He can perform a front quick. He can hold a weapon. The detail on him is very well done. He can rotate his waist. Maybe some more weapons for him. He already have his own vehicle. I believe I´m changing my mind on my fav on this topic !!!!

I would like the current Neo-Viper /w o-ring colored in a darker shade of blue (Think original Royal Blue like the 82' Cobra) and a new arm. I'd army build thse jerks so high you'd have to stack ladders to see the top :lol:

But I would like Hasbro to move on and maybe give classic characters like Wet-Suit and Gung-Ho a second chance in JvC, and a new mold...

Tom

I think that the CC is the best from wave 1 with Stormy not far behind, the CC from wave 1 is even better than the o-ring version. There are some differances, but the CC from wave1 is a great figure. Now the Destro from wave 1 is just horrendous. I hate that destro with a passion, the gung-ho is okay but he was changed too much. But that destro is like a doombot or something, thats not the honorable destro that i know and love. Thats why I took a version 3 destros head and put it on his new body, the outfit isn't that bad its his face and mask. :evil:

I would have to say cc aswell.

That neo-viper would be awsome tom. That's what i'm talking bout! If they give them 0-ring couldn't they have kept in the same colors geeze,... that was enough of a change and a new left hand is a must! or at least swivil wrists so it doesn't realy matter.

I like the original and repaint(crimson) moray. I doubt an 0 ring moray would look as bad as the o ring claws since claws and storm shadow have big bodies and small legs. Giving those two an o ring looks odd. However, the moray's body isn't big looking and he seems to have long legs so giving him an o ring would look awsome.

Best of wave 1..?

Frostbite was a decent looking figure..

Wetsuits head sculpt is awesome and one of my favorites..

If HD had been given a larger head size and not so dwarfish looking, he could have been a beaut..

CC and his lack of facial exposure, especially any evil eye's showing, took away from what could have been another great figure, although the O-ringed version w/staff (and TAB cut off) is VERY cool!

Most everything else didn't do a whole lot for me but make me sad! :(

Wave 1 was basically just a nightmare, that we hopefully have seen the last of. :wink:

My personal favorite would have to be Heavy Duty. He just has such an awesome look about him. Like he's ready to take care of some business. He really got the shaft when it came to not having an o-ring. He would be so much better if he got the o-ring treatment. I was hoping that maybe the Wave 4 version would be retro-fitted, but no such luck.

I liked hd and even the fact that he was short but now that we have seen him so much i'm done with him, hope we don't see another for a long while.