HALT HASBRO

revsears

well not halt but slow down geeze! I want to be able to army build and stuff! geeze. I like some speed especaily after having wave1 forever but whoa it is just a bit too much. I think there should be 2months between waves, what you guys think?

Yeah, it's really really fast... At this rate, we'll have like 30 figures by May!

I've got Sand Vipers to build assuming they're new and cool - I've got to get more Iron Grenadiers, BATs and Arctic Neo Vipers... Geez. Hasbro should just take my wallet and take out a monthly fee :-?

Tom

Yeah, it's really really fast... At this rate, we'll have like 30 figures by May!  

I've got Sand Vipers to build assuming they're new and cool - I've got to get more Iron Grenadiers, BATs and Arctic Neo Vipers... Geez. Hasbro should just take my wallet and take out a monthly fee  :-?  

Tom

:lol: I heard that!

I know you guys mean I still need more BATs and Grey Neovipers and I already need to prepare for the Iron G's. What's a broke boy supposed to do?

They do need to slow down a bit. I can't find Dusty and Desesert CLAWS cause the new figs are out front now. Once I get my Christmas money, I'm goiing all out on Joes, LOTR and MOTU. Right now Ineed to rest and continue to build up my wallet.

I just wonder if during those "lags" in between wave releases, we don't see many re-stockings of all the previous waves, such as the Snow Serpent/BB 2-packs and others, so that more are available for the army building collectors to get there hands on. Just like the restockings of the wave 1.5 stuff here recently, that should have supplied more than enough of the Alley-Vipers and camo Vipers for everyone.

that would be good, also how bout the occaisonal "special" cobra army two pack with some nice troopers!

I wish i could find the 1.5 releash again, at walmart allt he army builders were cleared out before i could find them, and my family dollar didn't have them last time checked(will check sat, please have them!!)

30 figs? wow,... man hasbro just hast to slow down or like a drug addict they will make to much and crash and burn.

Snow serpents are hard to come by these days. but B.A.T.S. are on every hook. I guess the one good thing about NY is that even though we get everything 3 weeks late. There are far fewer collectors.

TRU gets a couple of cases in each store. You can almost plan out which stores already have a GI Joe collector scoping out the location. We just kinda stay off each others backs and don't get in the way. Targets are hard to come by here and if you have one, well then you can't call yourself a city dweller.

I think that the fact that Hasbro is moving right along is just ridiculas. I have yet to see a Wave 5 Figure. Wave 4 only just popped up. So now out with the old and in with the new? We are dwelling in a Flooded market of repaints and non-o-ring sculpts that were over produced in the first place.

Sorry for rambeling, I'm just drunk.....

V

There's the opposite problem here in Jacksonville, plenty of BT v. SS, but no BATs.

There is a good side though, there aren't too many Joe collectors here and that's fine by me cause that allows me to get some good exclusives (BJ's for example & Rattler are plentiful) which allows me a little luxury since I can only go when my folks are shopping or when I have to get a prescription for my mom at WM.

If they weren't coming out so fast, everyone would be complaining about it.   :roll:

LOL! :lol: That is true, and would be ME! Bring 'em on HASBRO, I'm ready for ya!

They can put them out as fast as they want, as long as it's not "CRAPPED" out for the mere sake of filling pegs (which i think they are quilty of..in a few instances 8) ) If skipping details and not thinking out the weapon selections or applying nice paint jobs is the result of getting them out there quick...I'll gladly be patient and want them to slow down a bit. :)

If they weren't coming out so fast, everyone would be complaining about it.   :roll:

Personally, I wouldn't. I have three toy series I like to buy (TF, JVC, MOTU) along with other responcibilities with my money... So I wouldn't mine a wave every other month. But that's me!

We can't all be like ViperHunter who lets his kids run around naked because he doesn't buy them clothes and spend all the income on Desert NACs and bubblegum! Bubblegum for chewing!

Tom

You guys should have said something... We had tons of Snow Serpents and other figures on the shelves before and after Viper Hunter had me rampage the place... :lol: :lol:

All sold out now...

between the four spots i'm sure i'll grab one somewhere.

Yeah tom and vh you guys mush be rich to afford,... wait i think i'm just poor lol.

We can't all be like ViperHunter who lets his kids run around naked because he doesn't buy them clothes and spend all the income on Desert NACs and bubblegum! Bubblegum for chewing!

..."AND THE LEAST HE COULD DO IS SHARE THE BUBBLEGUM...BUT NOOOOO!"

lookin.jpg

You guys should have said something... We had tons of Snow Serpents and other figures on the shelves before and after Viper Hunter had me rampage the place...  :lol:  :lol:  

All sold out now...

And that was just YOUR neck of the woods...I can't hardly pass up a SS 2-pack even still, when i happen across them around here!

..must...control...army building...addiction...have too many...already! 8)

No offense VH, but you have the wierdest looking children EVER  :lol:

hee hee hee....brutal honesty! :wink:

Actually, in case there was any speculation, I got that picture from some funny baby/pets pictures site! :P