Snake Eyes Customs ... 3.75" and 6"

TeknoKyo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom

Help this poor hapless sob.  you can hold your own, he is so pathetic it actually makes me dumber reading his posts

may heaven have mercy on his soul

Why don't you help me?

Here... I'll help you.

hapless should be helpless.

you should be capital You.

"you can hold your own, he is so pathetic it" is a run-on sentence.

Come back little man when you learn how to read and write...

good god, you would think you would at least get one good one in, but the crapapalooza continues

You making up new words now?

"Crapapalooza" Want to give me a defination for you college man?

well numb nuts

there was a concert called lolapolooza. which was a huge fesitival with tons of bands.

crapapalooza is a reference to the huge festival of your stupid come backs

do i need to use smaller words for you?

hey dumbass

it is hapless

use that dictionary you referenced earlier

god you are a ##$%$#

You called me an "unlucky" sob... Ouch... That hurt...

So I'm ##$%$# am I... So why don't you bring it on then instead of just calling me ##$%$#... I want to know how you really feel...

well numb nuts

there was a concert called lolapolooza.  which was a huge fesitival with tons of bands.  

crapapalooza is a reference to the huge festival of your stupid come backs

do i need to use smaller words for you?

Lolapolooza sucked and Crapapalooza is a new word by our 4th grade brain here... Isn't past your bedtime for Santa?

Go... Get into bed or Santa won't bring you what you want...

how i really feel: by martini

i really feel you think that you are clever and funny. When in fact most of your posts make little sense and your attempts at humor are lacking in timing, method and conjecture. I feel you want to compete with people like Tom and Viper, but the sad truth is your posts are inane drivel.

how i really feel:  by martini

i really feel you think that you are clever and funny.  When in fact most of your posts make little sense and your attempts at humor are lacking in timing, method and conjecture.  I feel you want to compete with people like Tom and Viper, but the sad truth is your posts are inane drivel.

Whats funny about all of this is this whole time I was ribbing you and just kept eggin you on to get a laugh out of it... Why do you think I was going postal and calling you ever name in the book...

It was funny watching you keep replying back trying more and more...

Keep it up... Best laugh I had all week...

look i know that christmas is a sore subject with you. so i wont comment on your last post.

X-Mas means nothing to me so say what you wish cause it won't affect me in anyway possible...

Well... I've talked to a few people and they said to just hit the local radio stations and see if they need people for commercials and do commercials to get your voice heard... :D

From the commercials, you can make a demo/portfolio and you can send that out to companies...

Problem that I see is a lot of people who have done the voices before for Joes, TF or MOTU get the gigs before new-comers do cause they have the experience already...