Question for Army Builders

RoyalZarak

How many figures do you need to be considered an "ARMY"?

Right now my GIJOE total:

20 Original Cobra BAT

10 Cobra BAT v2

20 Reissue BAT

20 Super Battle Droids

35 Cobra Vipers (All 9 Cobra Versions)

and about 40 GIJOE Figs

Is that considered an army or do I need more? :-?

I wish i was more of an amry builder. I have treid to grab several of each but the best i can get is a squad not an army , if I were richer though!

I'd say an army is what you think it is. There is no magic number or any figures that automatically qualify you for "army" status. :D

Personally, I usually get between 4 and 6 of the old sculpt repaint figures and classic Cobras. (I don't army build with new sculpts.) That gives me a nice number of any one figure while still allowing for great diversity in my Cobra ranks. I would much rather have 4 of 20 different Cobra figures than 20 of 4.

i think atleast 10 of the same versions count as an army. i wouln't call 3 version 1 vipers,2 techno,3 tele,and 2 alley vipers an army of VIPERS. but you defiantely have a great ARMY OF COBRAS though :D i have more version 1 crimson guards than anything, i have 24 in all. i think they make the coolest army builders :)

I agree with Chazz. Personally, I've got twenty-three (23) V.1 Vipers and I consider that good enough of an army - To me it's all about symmetry. I can't look at a Python Patrol Viper, that wierd red/orange/gold Sound Attack Viper ( :lol:) and the 1997 Viper and call it an army... Same this with V.1 BATs and V.2 BATs heh heh

Tom

I would have to say you have a Bat Army and a nice little viper army. I think you have 10 of any figure you have an army. If you are happy with what you have thats whats important.

I have

20 BATS from v1-v4 and have order 3 packs of the online

30 neo-vipers and neo commanders

50 viper mostly 1.5

20 claws

40 alley vipers

10 Tech viper

10 Tele viper

I do love to build a cobra army. I'm looking forward to the Sand Viper and the new I.G.

General