Something About Duke...

Outsiders

Has it ever come across to anyone that everytime Duke gets hurt... He falls into a coma?

That man must hold the record for the most times in a coma and recovering...

Two times off the top of my head where Duke fell into a coma and woke up...

The 2 part episode with Dusty called the "Traitor"

The G.I. Joe Movie...

There has to be more times... I know this...

Yeah....Duke kinda is the "Jean Grey" of G.I. Joe.  Fainting and going comatose all the time...Oh well narcaleptic hobbies aside, Duke is still one of the most awesome joes of all time.

Agreed. :lol:

LOL, I was thinking about posting a topic about Duke's constant fainting a while back... it does seem to be a chronic medical problem, doesn't it? ;)

that was an aswome episiode of drew carey (too bad it got canceled,...)

I have always loved flint and duke isn't near the top of my fav joes but he has to be there to be the leader! without him i wouldn't be able to say wow flint is cooler!

was'nt duke in a coma in the mass device as well??? i think he was! if im right outsiders that makes 3! as drew carry said "nothing beats a good coma!"

TM

I don't think he was in coma because my friend has those tapes and I remember watching it last year so I can recall some of it. I think when he escaped cobras capture he just "fainted" and was unconcious for a long time also hurt pretty bad by tarzan

Well that's because Duke couldnt find his ass with both hands and a Tricorder.

In reality he was Joe Colton's son who suffered minor brain damage in a tragic accident involving lawn darts at Major Matt Mason's Bar Mitzvah. Hawk and the Joe team said they'd keep an eye on him even going so far as to let the little 'tard think he was 2nd in command. Thats why NO ONE ever brought up the fact that the supposed "Chain of Command" went straight from a 2 star general, and went over two dozen officers to a mere First Sergeant, THEN back to a Chief Warrant Officer.

And when I read the title to this thread, the first thing I thought of was "He uses the same stuff in styling his hair that Cameron Diaz did?"

Well that's because Duke couldnt find his ass with both hands and a Tricorder.

In reality he was Joe Colton's son who suffered minor brain damage in a tragic accident involving lawn darts at Major Matt Mason's Bar Mitzvah. Hawk and the Joe team said they'd keep an eye on him even going so far as to let the little 'tard think he was 2nd in command. Thats why NO ONE ever brought up the fact that the supposed "Chain of Command" went straight from a 2 star general, and went over two dozen officers to a mere First Sergeant, THEN back to a Chief Warrant Officer.

And when I read the title to this thread, the first thing I thought of was "He uses the same stuff in styling his hair that Cameron Diaz did?"

Glad to see your BACK to your old self there DOC! :wink: LOL! :lol:

I know I am about to start something but it is all in fun. Duke is a pansy and Flint is DA-MAN!

Duke could whip Flint without much of a problem. There aren't many if any that can take on Duke in a one on one fight (hand to hand or w/ weapons). It seems whenever he does get hurt, it is because he is risking himself to save someone else. YO Duke!! :lol:

was'nt duke in a coma in the mass device as well??? i think he was! if im right outsiders that makes 3! as drew carry said "nothing beats a good coma!"

TM

I don't think he was in coma because my friend has those tapes and I remember watching it last year so I can recall some of it. I think when he escaped cobras capture he just "fainted" and was unconcious for a long time also hurt pretty bad by tarzan

When was "Tarzan" in that episode?

Duke could whip Flint without much of a problem.  There aren't many if any that can take on Duke in a one on one fight (hand to hand or w/ weapons).  It seems whenever he does get hurt, it is because he is risking himself to save someone else.  YO Duke!!   :lol:

Uh-huh. Right. Suuuuuuure. :roll:

Outsiders has reached M.A.S.H. status with his posts.

Suuuure... he just "fainted". Riiiiiight! ;) @-@

Outsider: it was a typo when I put "tarzan"instead of zartan. I just noticed it. :D

Sgt.Duke: As much as duke is a good fighter snakes could probably without a shadow of a doubt kill him with one move. @*-

Samus: No he really "fainted" like he crawled out of quick sand or something like that making zartan think he was dead and when he got out of it he fell on the ground unconcious. I can picture it in my mind

Outsiders has reached M.A.S.H. status with his posts.

M.A.S.H. status?

When I made that post you were at 4077

:o:o I feel so ashamed cause I have been a M.A.S.H. fan for over 20 years and should have read that a mile away... Now I have to go watch the shows...