Please read

KamenDreda

Hey guys (and gals). I just wanted to make a small request of all of you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for the weakest link. I know some of you have gotten bored with it and some of you are frustrated by some good characters getting voted off but please drop by the thread every once in awhile to vote for a character you don't like. The vote have been getting very scarce. Just check the first page to see who is left then clikck over to the last page and make your vote! This goes for all you newbies too. Come join the fun! We are down to the top 70! Thanks Ya'll.

i think Kamen Dreda is doing a great job on the weakest link post. if you go to the first page you'll see that the list is accurate. trust me, everytime someone is voted off i go and check the list for myself to see if he remembered to take them off, and they are always gone. i mean you can't blame him when your favor character gets voted off because he's just being fair. i also think it was waaaaay to early for snake eyes to get voted off but what do you expect him to do, reply to it by saying he refuses to take him off because in his opinion he's a good figure.

plus i think it was pretty cool of him to take on the responsabilty of updated the list when it was left in limbo for almost a week last time. in reality we should be thanking him for updating and taking over the post because he didn't have to do it. BTW, thanks KD :wink:

i think Kamen Dreda is doing a great job on the weakest link post. if you go to the first page you'll see that the list is accurate. trust me, everytime someone is voted off i go and check the list for myself to see if he remembered to take them off, and they are always gone. i mean you can't blame him when your favor character gets voted off because he's just being fair. i also think it was waaaaay to early for snake eyes to get voted off but what do you expect him to do, reply to it by saying he refuses to take him off because in his opinion he's a good figure.

plus i think it was pretty cool of him to take on the responsabilty of updated the list when it was left in limbo for almost a week last time. in reality we should be thanking him for updating and taking over the post because he didn't have to do it. BTW, thanks KD :wink:

Wow! Thanks man! I appreciate the high praise. :D When Tom-1 disappeared for that week (actually it was a little less than a week) I didn't want to see the game die so I just stepped up to the plate. BTW he has still never PMed me back. I was going to let him take the game back over when he got back but I haven't heard from him. I am having a good time doing it don't get me wrong but I have kinda felt like the recent decline of the game has been blamed on me. :( I don't know why...) And it is not to hard being fair. It is pretty strait forward really. Just count the votes. And I agree it WAS way to early for SE to get voted off... but what could I do? He was voted off fairly. :cry: Well thanks again for the complements. And keep voting guys. The more people who vote the more fun it is!!!