Chap Mei help?

jett

Hey guys,

I have been looking high and low all over my area and all over the web trying to locate 2 items in time for Christmas. Im sure a few of you as well have been looking for the Chap Mei Freedom Force Chinook helicopter. Im also looking for the deluxe tank from that line. Many people have spotted these at Rite Aids and I believe some Big Lots. I've scoured the web with no luck and they don't ever seem to show up on ebay.

I have several other Chap Mei vehicles incorporated into my displays and they look great. I still have my original Tomahawk so the Chinook is not for me, Im interested in the tank for myself, but I really hoped to get the Chinook for my nephew. He loves my Tomahawk and has asked several times for one of his own but I cant find any reasonable prices on those in good enough condition that I would think of giving to him. I thought the Chinook would make a great replacement and they arent too expensive, its just finding them that's proving a pain.

If anyone knows a place online to find these items or can offer any help with my search I would greatly appreciate it, I just thought Id take a shot in the dark here. You can post a reply to me here or feel free to mail me at H_Walker34@yahoo.com

Thanks anyone who can help and I apologize if this read was just a waste of your time. Happy Holidays to all and Yo Joe! :D

Neither have shown up around here as well. My frined found the Tank at a KB Liquidator/outlet for like $25. he's in AL. So if you have a KB outlet you might wanna check there.

As for the Chinook. Rite Aid is the only place I know of that has carried it. A friend in CO hooked me up with one of those. Out of the 2, I like the tank better.

i have emailed smalljoes.com many times that if they want to make a quick buck they should start selling those vehicles.

He's tried. He's spoken with the guys in chargeof chap mei over here. He said they seemed interested, but never followed up with him. From what I hear, they don't think too highly of military type toys and don't really care. Ifthey only knew how big of a hit some of those vehix would be.... :cry: