Were any of you in the military?

Tom-1

compact attitude:

Air Force, Crew Chief, SSgt. type  

As for the hot chicks, way above your standard Military issue girl

yep, i figured it was true. but then again i got an im from an army girl the other night with pic and she was one of the hottest girls id ever seen, not to mention she claimed to be an army girl. i was shocked---she didnt look like she was assembled at some spray paint factory--she was a real hottie!

Hey firestongue I was Infantry and small arms repair, while in the Marines I went to Norwich University (it's a military school in Vermont)

However, while at Norwich I decided I had enough of the military life and to become a officer in the Marines was not the way I wanted to go.

Sentinel: what was your MOS while in man? im surprised to see theres so many others with some military influence.

bosskmr: cool. were you small arms repair and infantry in the Army or Marines?

cool man. i always used to feel kinda sorry for the poor lone medic assigned to the line units in our infantry unit, cuz it always sounded like the medic had to march his arse off IOT keep up with the guys and it sounded like it sucked.

tho i was 11B the whole time, they thru me in a mortarman position for a year and the rest of the time i was a scout, so i didnt have the fortunate experience of being in the line companies. but i know how much it sucked tho.