cartoon Cobra Commander VS Comic book Cobra Commander

This1

so, what is the difference. Is there any? I never got to read the comic but I have a feel from the new ones that CC is actually an intelligent mastermind. WHile in the cartoon he is kinda an idiot somewhat. I mean. any Joe can beat the #$## out of him. and Serpentor was able to look down and call him a Lacky. also, He's a snake man from Cobra La and in operation dragon fire he's , well, he's a naked lookin green dude. He puts on his armored Mask and his visible facial feature around his eyes are skin toned. weird what you can do with cell animation artists and stupid ignorant youngins isnt it? I bet the big GL couldnt have thought of that one. so anyways. whats the deal with the comic CC? is he ruthless and able to stand up to a punch? is he human? does he drink milk? whats up with him?

he's sorta human, he's a carsalemen lol. He started as a carsalemen and got sick of capitalism and the good ol u.s. of a. and decided to start a group to take over: cobra. He had a family and we know he has a son named billy (now working with the joes) He started out with springfield (it was in the toon like in the episiodes were shipwreck thought 20 years had passed, awsome two parter, anyways) and it was just like a utopian village but he branched out in to terrorism and is now a thorne in the joes side again.

oh yeah as far as i know he is a lot lot smarter. I haven't read much at all of the old marvel series but have read all the new one and several summeries of what happened in the old series.

Which lasted all of five seconds untill a traitrous CG attempted to murder him. After his recovery he was wondering what the Hell he was thinking and got back into terrorism

I lke the comic one because quite frankly I hated the cartoons whiny shrieky voice. He was a complete puss.

At least the comic CC could actually happen in real life, though probably not to such an extent. But there ARE dangerous people out there who thought that the govt was out to get them. Like the Unabomber. This is what makes CC so scary in the comic book.

yeah, all the differences have been stated, Comic: He was a used car salesman who hated the US govt so he pretty much brainwahsed all of Springfield and took his organization to terrorism. Thus COBRA was formed. Once COBRA started attacks on America, the govt formed G.I. JOE to stop it. Cobra Commander was allways human, Cobra-La never existed, and thats pretty much it.

Cartoon: Caresalesman was never mentioned, made Cobra the same way, but was actually from Cobra-La, never being human. Was turned into a snake and then made human again but with a few snake-like features.

The one in the cartoon nearly took over the world many of times but right at the nick of time the Joes prevail somehow.

In the comic book CC couldnt win anything. I liked comic book better. IT was more detailed, more depth and more realistic.